Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win Great Samsung Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

eehellfire

Executive Member
It’s as easy as swiping up, authenticating and paying with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone1.
You can even load your loyalty cards - so you don't need to carry those with you either.

AlmightyBender

Expert Member
With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

Hannes smit

Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that keeps all your cards in one phone, and which you can use to make payments using your Samsung phone.

Hannes smit

It’s as easy as swiping up, authenticating and paying with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone1.
You can even load your loyalty cards - so you don't need to carry those with you either.

Soul Assassin

Executive Member
Simpler.

Soul Assassin

Executive Member
With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
I think that it is great that multi-layer security like a fingerprint, a PIN or an iris scanner is used to authenticate a transaction.

My thesis delved into this. :)

CrispinKay

Nope. I can't find anything great about Samsung Pay. Its a product tailored for rich people and brings no value to the everyday man.

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
Loyalty cards.
I think that Samsung Pay is great because I can now store my loyalty cards, instead of carrying these cards wherever I go.

KreaMood

I think that Samsung pay is great firstly beacuse one wouldnt expect less from such a classy, definitive and reliable brand like Samsung. This is just another next level innovative app that geared at myself as an end user living this "rat-race" life style.

It gives me convenience, security and peace of mind.

KreaMood

Samsung Pay, Great innovation, easy to use, secure and convenient.
Loyal to this brand for years...

vorman

Expert Member
Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them.

vorman

Expert Member
With multi-layer security, use fingerprint, PIN or iris scan to authenticate your transaction.

rogalu

Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that keeps all your cards, Loyalty cards included, all in one phone, and which you can use to make payments using your Samsung phone.

1nsane!

Consolidation! I don't have top carry my wallet with thousands of rewards cards, CC's etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.