Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win Great Samsung Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

vetpiet

Glad to see this (from a security viewpoint): -- every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction

amla moe

This week we partnered with Samsung to promote its Samsung Pay service. You can win a Samsung Wireless Audio R1 speaker and a Samsung 11,300mAh battery Pack.

To enter:

--Visit the Samsung Pay website here.

--Say why you think Samsung Pay is great.

--Two entries per person.

This giveaway will end on Wednesday 19 December, and standard competition rules apply.

About Samsung Pay

Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that keeps all your cards in one phone, and which you can use to make payments using your Samsung phone.

View attachment 592720 with Samsung pay, you can view your last 10 transaction in the last 30 days. This is a great advantage to be honest. Top feature

vetpiet

Samsung Pay’s main features are its proprietary MST technology and its NFC payments capability which makes it the most accepted mobile payment solution

binkybozo

With multi-layer security you can use your fingerprint, iris4, intelligent scan5 or a PIN to authenticate your transactions.

Twolow

It easy to lose cash and smartcards. If you using Samsung pay, it reduce the odds of losing the money you have. If it happen by any chance that you lose your phone either it stolen or you forget where did you put it, security is very high. It buy's you time to locate your phone. Samsung pay is one of the programmes that could reduce crime .

H_Justini

With the increase in credit card fraud,The security features on Samsung Pay gives users peace of mind and reduces the risk of card skimming.

Madhawk

Honorary Master
With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

Deanza

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction

Madhawk

Honorary Master
It’s as easy as swiping up, authenticating and paying with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone1.
You can even load your loyalty cards - so you don't need to carry those with you either.

Sana19

I only have one physical loyalty card and it's so inconvenient to share with family. On Samsung pay I can add it on all their phones which is super amazing I love how easy it makes my life.

denizen

Making the storage of loyalty cards is a huge relief as well as the supported security protocols masked for an easy and sagfe transaction and of course a happy customer! Bravo

Finhobbyist

Its so easy and safe; a real future tech for payments!

With Samsung Pay, every transaction is encrypted. Multi-layer security, uses fingerprint, PIN or iris scan4 to authenticate your transaction. Its supported on Multiple Devices and banks and works with your loyalty cards.
it’s as easy as swiping up, authenticating and paying with my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Security is very high. It buy's you time to locate your phone incase of loss or being stolen; wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.