Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win Great Samsung Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrianx

Expert Member
With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

adrianx

Expert Member
It’s as easy as swiping up, authenticating and paying with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone1.
You can even load your loyalty cards - so you don't need to carry those with you either.

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
It’s as easy as swiping up, authenticating and paying with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
You can even load your loyalty cards - so you don't need to carry those with you either.

MikeCTZA

Expert Member
With multi-layer security, use fingerprint, PIN or iris scan4 to authenticate your transaction.

hxc87x

Expert Member
The convenience of not needing to carry my wallet around or needing to having it bloated by all the loyalty cards is an absolute win!

Hemps

Executive Member
Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them.

hxc87x

Expert Member
MST is probably the best feature given the lack of chip or NFC adoption in SA

GlibReaper

"Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them."

I would love to get rid of all my physical loyalty cards!

Whiskers81

Expert Member
With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

Peanutty

Samsung pay is really great for me as a student because going to campus or going out with friends, there is no need to carry a wallet/card. Very impressed with Samsung.

Well done!

Ares1000101

With multi-layer security, use fingerprint, PIN or iris scan to authenticate your transaction.

Midnights_Ghost

Support of loyalty cards are great. Dont need to carry around 10 different cards that is hardly ever used

Mr G

TallOne

Samsung Pay has multi-layer security (fingerprint, PIN, iris scan) that is used to authenticate transactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.