Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win Great Samsung Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budza

Executive Member
ay anywhere.

Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere* you go.

douzy

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction.

douzy

Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them.

Simeon Steynberg

Samsung Pay is available on both the latest and some of the earlier devices
Supported banks and cards: Mastercard and Visa credit, debit and cheque cards2 are accepted
Safer - With multi-layer security you can use your fingerprint, iris4, intelligent scan5 or a PIN to authenticate your transactions.
Simpler: It’s as easy as swiping up, authenticating and paying with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone1.
You can even load your loyalty cards - so you don't need to carry those with you either.

Simeon Steynberg

Samsung Pay is available on both the latest and some of the earlier devices
Supported banks and cards: Mastercard and Visa credit, debit and cheque cards2 are accepted
Safer - With multi-layer security you can use your fingerprint, iris4, intelligent scan5 or a PIN to authenticate your transactions.
Simpler: It’s as easy as swiping up, authenticating and paying with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone1.
You can even load your loyalty cards - so you don't need to carry those with you either.

phillipgibb

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security.

Raees1988

I have been using Samsung Pay since its launch.

I have conveniently saved all my bank cards as well as rewards cards on Samsung Pay.
  1. Its secure, as only I have access to my cards.
  2. Its safer, because I am not carrying my entire wallet and manly man bag with cards and important stuff which is at risk of being lost or stolen.
  3. Its convenient, all my cards in one place.
  4. Its simple, I use my fingerprint or Iris scanner to approve payments.
  5. Its amazing, I use my phone to pay and people are like "wow" how did you do that?

EvoBunny

I think there is nothing great about Samsung Pay. It's just another ewallet

Gathu

Samsung Pay is just more convenient than pulling your cards out of your wallet, plus its more secure than the current tap and pay debit cards that require almost no authentication for small transactions.

dammad

Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere* you go.

How do you swipe? I understand tap...but swipe is not explained?

Adam R

Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them.

I love the idea of getting rid of all the extra cards

Fiekus

Expert Member
What I like is that Samsung Pay is available on both the latest and some of the earlier devices!

dondasipho

This week we partnered with Samsung to promote its Samsung Pay service. You can win a Samsung Wireless Audio R1 speaker and a Samsung 11,300mAh battery Pack.

To enter:

--Visit the Samsung Pay website here.

--Say why you think Samsung Pay is great.

--Two entries per person.

This giveaway will end on Wednesday 19 December, and standard competition rules apply.

About Samsung Pay

Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that keeps all your cards in one phone, and which you can use to make payments using your Samsung phone.

View attachment 592720
Less stress for carrying lots of card and clumpy wallets. Easy to use as we always carry and use our phones every minute of our daily lives.

Fiekus

Expert Member
The great thing is that Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them!

Status
Not open for further replies.