Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win Great Samsung Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

powermzii

Expert Member
With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

rph72

Executive Member
With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member

It's fantastic. I'll finally be able to live in a society where the saying "Cash is king" would be outdated and never have any need for a wallet.
With the security measures such as fingerprint identification, even if my phone is stolen, I won't have to be concerned about theft of my details (although it will be sad that my Samsung phone is stolen)

rastlin

With multi-layer security, use fingerprint, PIN or iris scan to authenticate your transaction.
Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere you go.

cyrilr

Savage27

I have more cards than I can fit in my wallet.
Samsung pay is the best solution to my problem.
It's the miracle i have been waiting for.
With all my cards in one place all I have to worry about now is my next vacation. :)
Thank you Samsung.

Ator

Samsung Pay offers a simple and convenient payment experience that is quicker than searching through your wallet or purse for your payment card. Additionally, Samsung Pay adds a level of security to your payment information that physical cards do not have.

Ator

Samsung Pay is currently available in South Korea, United States, China, Spain, Australia, Singapore, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Russia, Canada, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Belarus, Mexico and Italy.

philsec

Simpler.

It’s as easy as swiping up, authenticating and paying with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone1.
You can even load your loyalty cards - so you don't need to carry those with you either.

Status
Not open for further replies.