Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win Great Samsung Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

philsec

Pay anywhere.

Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere* you go.

Outkast_ZN

Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them.

Outkast_ZN

With multi-layer security, use fingerprint, PIN or iris scan to authenticate your transaction.

antoniojnr5

This week we partnered with Samsung to promote its Samsung Pay service. You can win a Samsung Wireless Audio R1 speaker and a Samsung 11,300mAh battery Pack.

To enter:

--Visit the Samsung Pay website here.

--Say why you think Samsung Pay is great.

--Two entries per person.

This giveaway will end on Wednesday 19 December, and standard competition rules apply.

About Samsung Pay

Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that keeps all your cards in one phone, and which you can use to make payments using your Samsung phone.

View attachment 592720
Samsung Pay is incredible just because it takes a lot of hassle out of your everyday life. I no longer need anything more than my smart watch with me to just tap to pay the same way I would have needed to with my bank card. I can also safely just leave my wallet safe and sound making it so much easier to not have to struggle with the hassle of having to worry about losing it and needing to replace all my cards.

The additional benefit I love is storing my loyalty cards in the Samsung Pay app. Now I can have all the billion and one loyalty membership cards for Sterkinekor, NuMetro, uCount, Woolworths, Pick 'n Pay, Dischem, Clicks, etc... you know all those loyalty cards, I can have them all in ONE place and I don't need to have a wallet that folds open 20 times when I get to the till to find the right card for the right store. It's easily sorted and I just need to open one app for them all.

Super flexible! I love it.

Works with Absa Credit, Cheque and Debit cards from VISA and Mastercard. Standard Bank Credit and Cheque cards from Mastercard. Other payment cards

heavyou69

Their MST is not just a game changer, but awesome aswell, giving non-NFC terminals the ability to still "tap and pay"

DaleSwartz

I love using Samsung Pay, its so effortless, just swipe up from the home screen, authenticate by PIN, fingerprint or iris and just hold your phone next to the POS for a few seconds and boom! you are done! Its that easy!

Temujin

Executive Member
every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction

Temujin

Executive Member
every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction

jandej

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

JLB777

With multi-layer security, use fingerprint, PIN or iris scan to authenticate your transaction.

JLB777

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

ReggaeBoyz

Samsung Pay can store your loyalty cards too, making them easily available whenever you need them.

I have a wallet full of these cards and this would be great.

Noxs

Using the phone authentication methods e.g. fingerprint, pin, retina or pattern to pay with your phone.

Clintj

Samsung Pay is an amazing innovation that is a market leader in making life that little bit easier. I am a proud Samsung believer through and through.

ReggaeBoyz

With multi-layer security, use fingerprint, PIN or iris scan4 to authenticate your transaction.

With the increase in fraudelent activities, this is a bonus.

BlooDBatH

I have always been a Samsung Fan. Samsung Pay has multi-layer security (fingerprint, PIN, iris scan) that is used to authenticate transactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.