Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win Great Samsung Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaB

Think this is great because a lot of times you maybe forget your card and it is such a hassle. Now with Samsung pay life is made so much easier. Just shows as Samsung customers we have an advantage.

Very convenient, because I don't need to carry my Bank Cards anymore. Also, lower risk of card cloning

smc

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

rsabluebulls

The less things you carry when doing shipping, the better. Safe, secure and even if you lose your phone, your money is safe.

bj.feucht

Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere* you go.

Recallza

More Banks coming soon.

I can't wait for FNB to come to the party.

That being said, Samsung Pay is great purely because of convenience, I'm a bit of a loskop, so leaving my waller at home or in the car wouldn't matter anymore if I can just use samsung pay on my phone/watch to tap and pay going forward.

oukie

With Samsung Pay, every transaction uses an encrypted digital token for added security, so your actual card number is never used during a transaction. Samsung KNOX monitors for malicious activities on all Galaxy devices using Samsung Pay.

oukie

Pay anywhere.
Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere* you go.

IcePickTommy

The biometric and fingerprint scanner as well as loading loyalty cards! Wallets don't have to be so bulky anymore!

joefriday

With multi-layer security, use fingerprint, PIN or iris scan4 to authenticate your transaction.

rst0157

I only need to carry my phone with me and can leave the wallet at home. I have mobile connectivity, mobile payment and all my loyalty anytime, anywhere - what more can I ask for! Just wait for the Gear Watch to also support payment - I will never go back!

geshepherd50@gmail.com

Pay anywhere - Samsung Pay works at your favourite places, whether you need to swipe or tap, making payments safer and simpler, anywhere* you go.

nickham

I love it when a merchant says that their machine does not support NFC and I then tap the magnetic strip reader and the transaction goes through.

Ernest Himself

Samsung pay keeps all my bank cards and Avios card details secure. And I only need my phone to pay.

Thendo30

It makes life a lot easier, I don't have to carry any cards or a wallet. All I do I tap my phone to pay.

Lessman

It's like a one stop shop for all your payment options, it's safe and offers convenience at a touch of a screen. To top it off it gives one access to all bank cards as well as rewards cards for convenient stores.

ysterdotkom

This week we partnered with Samsung to promote its Samsung Pay service. You can win a Samsung Wireless Audio R1 speaker and a Samsung 11,300mAh battery Pack.

To enter:

--Visit the Samsung Pay website here.

--Say why you think Samsung Pay is great.

--Two entries per person.

This giveaway will end on Wednesday 19 December, and standard competition rules apply.

About Samsung Pay

Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that keeps all your cards in one phone, and which you can use to make payments using your Samsung phone.

View attachment 592720
It would be very difficult to answer the question, I don't own a SAMSUNG phone in order to do digital payment. May SAMSUNG continue to rule the world of digital payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.