Samsung smart-devices feature South African newspapers and magazines

andrekrit

The title is slightly misleading as the newspapers and mags are available on Android devices and not only Samsung (as described later in the article).

Jan

Drifting in the black
The title is slightly misleading as the newspapers and mags are available on Android devices and not only Samsung (as described later in the article).
I won't lie, this was a difficult headline to choose because some of the apps are available to other devices, while Samsung seems to have a special deal with Zinio.

That said, Readers Hub is unique to Samsung, even if it is just a portal.

Hahaha, welcome Android users. About time.
These apps have been available for some time - it's the Samsung Readers Hub that's relatively new.

abs1

Used it but the app still need some polishing, Downloaded some Pc magazine from the Uk onto my galaxy tab p1, when zooming it doesn't hold good resolution even on text which was a real shame cause flicking through the mag was real good.

Jan

Drifting in the black
Used it but the app still need some polishing, Downloaded some Pc magazine from the Uk onto my galaxy tab p1, when zooming it doesn't hold good resolution even on text which was a real shame cause flicking through the mag was real good.
You talking about PressReader or Zinio?