Samsung unveils the Galaxy S9 and S9+

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
So much focus on the camera. Phones have become boring over the last few years in my personal opinion

Epic Computers

Company Representative
Company Rep
So much focus on the camera. Phones have become boring over the last few years in my personal opinion
I don't think they have anything left to "revolutionize" so they tried the camera this time around.

I will probably get the S9+ because I need a contract but not going to focus just on Samsung this time around.

Newsfeed

MyBroadband Newsfeed
Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ South African pricing

Technomobi and Dion Wired have opened pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+.

The smartphones – which are set to arrive in South Africa in March – are priced as follows at both retailers:

Samsung Galaxy S9 – R15,499
Samsung Galaxy S9+ – R17,999

garyc

Expert Member
Samsung’s Dual Aperture
This feature first came out on cameras in 1858. Samsung's marketing department are digging deep to find something exciting to say about the phone.

ponder

Honorary Master
Meh, still amazed at my $170 Meizu M6 Note, will buy another one in a few years time.

Petec

Expert Member
That ram... Dex is amazing to work with, but if the handset only has 4gig, then it can be a meh experience.

Give the phones 8gig mem, then we can properly work with O365.

Ipwn 4

Expert Member
WTF are these guys smoking, RRP in the states is $719 or ~R8300.
Definitely cheaper to import direct

cyb3rt

I don't think they have anything left to "revolutionize" so they tried the camera this time around.

I will probably get the S9+ because I need a contract but not going to focus just on Samsung this time around.
How about focusing on bringing us weeks of battery life? I can think of a couple of things other than a camera to throw every resource at, instead of trying to keep with the release cycle and providing the consumers with a rebranded, damn expensive S8... SMH

genetic

Honorary Master
How about focusing on bringing us weeks of battery life? I can think of a couple of things other than a camera to throw every resource at, instead of trying to keep with the release cycle and providing the consumers with a rebranded, damn expensive S8... SMH
You want your phone to be this big?

images.jpeg