SANDF lost 40% of its unregistered COVID-19 medicine because it left its fridge doors open

Herr der Verboten

Executive Member

rvZA

Expert Member
I am not concerned with the SANDF leaving the fridge open and destroying the batch worth hundreds of millions. This is totally expected from them.

The bigger concern I have is what we are doing with unregistered Cuban covid meds, and so many of it too. It seems these are in fact the medication SA will "receive" and administer. I expect more to arrive from China and Russia real soon.

Mila

Honorary Master
I am not concerned with the SANDF leaving the fridge open and destroying the batch worth hundreds of millions. This is totally expected from them.

The bigger concern I have is what we are doing with unregistered Cuban covid meds, and so many of it too. It seems these are in fact the medication SA will "receive" and administer. I expect more to arrive from China and Russia real soon.
It came with all those useless doctors from Cuba.

Solarion

Honorary Master

They won't be given to anybody. This is corruption at work.

You will soon be seeing boxes full of tens of thousands of vaccines dumped in landfills and in bushes. They were never meant for anyone. It it all part of the usual crony tender vulture festival going on.

rvZA

Expert Member
And Squirrel wants us to trust the gov with vaccination

I have no issue with taking the vaccine and told everyone I know, I will be first in line to take it once it becomes available. But, I will most definitely not be getting my shot here in SA. I will wait things out and get a shot abroad in the US on one of my business trips the moment they allow foreigners to get them too. I simply do not trust the South African government and the ANC.