SANDF lost 40% of its unregistered COVID-19 medicine because it left its fridge doors open

rvZA

Sounds like a great cover story for selling the stock off.

Selling to whom? Wonder who will be desperate enough to take unregistered and shady stuff from Cuba. I know the ANC will do just that, but I am not referring to them in this case.

Swa

Honorary Master
Do you think the average South African will willingly take a vaccine?

Those things will sit in storage for ever while the ANC connected businessmen fight over who gets the tender to administer them
Last I heard like 40% won't be getting it. But at the rate vaccinations are taking place I think 80% will have gotten natural *herd immunity anyway.

*Squirrel doesn't like the term herd immunity. Probably sounds too animalistic for him.

gamer16

Honorary Master
Selling to whom? Wonder who will be desperate enough to take unregistered and shady stuff from Cuba. I know the ANC will do just that, but I am not referring to them in this case.

Any other country in a worse position, especially those with little medical facilities but lots of money from covid loans?

1611501488274.png

system32

Expert Member
40% is the cover story for the corruption kickback.
They payed R200m with R80m going to corrupt SANDF thieves.
The fridge story is to hide the R80m shortfall.
Nevermind that the whole deal was illegal.

ponder

Honorary Master
Which brings us back to my questions wrt sahpra approval, gov being the sole procurer & relying on the gov for your health.

Carry on...