Sanral evacuated due to "suspicious powder"

Twista

I'm sure the Captain Nazi R Alli was the first to jump ship and commanding from the roadside.

Well that's how cowards behave...

])ragon_\/oid

Expert Member
I wonder if the eTolls are off though?

Edit: News 24 Confirms that the power was shut down.

Last edited:

Allin

Expert Member
Sanral’s offices have been evacuated after a suspicious powder was found in the building...
Probably ashes of someone's incorrect e-toll bill.

Last edited:

Syphonx

Expert Member
Remember to mail all your etoll payments with some flour or washing powder.

HelterSkelter

Expert Member
Weird, their site magically became responsive and fast again also. Must be a magical white substance that can make the DDOS attack go away...

Bern

Expert Member
Hang on, why would the entire system need to be shut down because the admins had to leave the building? What kind of system can't run without direct manual supervision?

Segg

Expert Member
Raise your IQ sanral! It's probably cleaning products (cositc soda for cleaning drain pipes) or recreational power powder!

maeztro

Hang on, why would the entire system need to be shut down because the admins had to leave the building? What kind of system can't run without direct manual supervision?
^As people say elsewhere, THIS!
Also, it suggests that whoever did this, had insider knowledge.

noswal

Executive Member
You could probably make a request to co.za to change domain data and no one would deny it

skimread

Executive Member
Suspicious power. I'm surprised the employees didn't try to sniff as if they thought it was drugs. Then again to get the day off from counting cars is enough incentive for someone to overreact.

tsume

The Pervy Sage
A system built by the South African government.