Sanral partners with KaChing to launch cashless parking for e-toll users

ActivateD

Expert Member
Ok ok I see they are trying to be innovative. If they can do this for all parking bays at malls etc etc this would be awesome.

Swa

Honorary Master
I don't pay to park. I avoid it just like etollie.

MeestaR

Expert Member
Why would I pay for parking to Sanral if I can pay at the ticket machine? Seems like they are desperate to make up for the losses... Cash or no cash, nowadays these machines also accept a card...

ActivateD

Expert Member
More like they're trying to be desperate.
Yes they are but at least they are trying to make some money. If they can make those tags work on entry for parking at malls and charge you as you leave, I would get one just for that.

Zophos

Expert Member
This seems like a scam to get more users to sign the T's & C's. :unsure:

krycor

Honorary Master
It’s quite funny reading this, knowing what’s on offer vs what people think.. says a lot about commentators in this thread.

I’d say it’s a push from KaChing to leverage an existing user base for use on their system, instantly making them potentially bigger than the others at this game and indirectly getting funds per parking activity. Not bad me thinks.. but I’m already a KaChing user so not activating. 2ndly some features aren’t configurable via eToll app like disable auto-exit without app confirmed.

One thing I hate about the whole parking payment system is that “freebie” events (end of year, Easter, etc) don’t get carried via the system so when I know the mall has dropped parking cost I have to disable it.. annoys me.