Sanral to make more people pay e-tolls

Messugga

Honorary Master
Can't get local people to pay. Good like in making foreigners. My cousin from Namibia doesn't even bother paying SA speeding fines.

Bern

Expert Member
Am I understanding correctly, SANRAL have 60 days to get an invoice sent out???

cfilorux

Deparment of agency affairs

South Africa: where every department of government has an unaccountable agency whose contractors' contractors collect tax and amend legislation.

Last edited:

znh

Sanral you have lost... the people have spoken, you are the weakest link, now take a hike

falcon786

Honorary Master
Another proposed change was that Sanral keep a register to record all transactions of motorists who used the roads, including users who were not registered.

Interesting that they are slipping this in there quietly......trying to keep track of citizens movements?

j4ck455

Executive Member
Link to the guavamint gazette notice? (not that I care to comment on the sneaky regulation changes other than to tell SCAMRAL what it can do with itself)

There should be a ban gazette notices with commenting closing dates in December considering that such notices are deliberately released at a time when most people are away on holiday and not in a position to submit comments on the latest way that guavamint wants to try and fleece tax payers even more.

Fuzzbox

Expert Member
Is SCUMRAL going to send the people they are targeting fines etc if they live overseas.
Good luck with that.
They just keep getting more and more ID10Tic by the day.