SAP Business One training in Johannesburg

seedat77

Hi. Does anyone know of companies offering SAP Business One training and certification in the Johannesburg area? Any advice, contact numbers and links will be appreciated. Thank you.

karnuffel

Expert Member
Do you want to start using Business One? Are you a client? If so who did the install? Do you want to move into the consulting space? :) apologies for all the questions, maybe I can help but need to know more.

seedat77

Do you want to start using Business One? Are you a client? If so who did the install? Do you want to move into the consulting space? :) apologies for all the questions, maybe I can help but need to know more.

Hi Jouda. Thanks for the response, and you're asking all the right questions. Basically, I want to get certification because I come from an Engineering / Manufacturing background and feel that it's time to move on. However, most of the big manufacturing companies require ERP experience, which I don't have. I played around a bit with some programs in my spare time and I am confident that I will be able to learn any system very quickly. I'm taking a chance here and hoping that if I can add some certification to my cv, it will give me better prospects. The reason I want to go for SAP B1 is because it's much cheaper than the other versions of SAP, and it would be a good stepping stone for me.

Having said that, I have a passion for IT and software, and in the long term would like to go into ERP consulting, specifically for manufacturing companies as I have solid experience not only in the manufacturing processes, but also in other aspects of the business.

Any advice and help will be appreciated. :)