riscbroker

Expert Member
Does eBay have something equivalent to this??
Banggood not ideal for electronic components.. (DC-DC converter)..
I don't believe eBay have a courier-type service to us, but Banggood has a pretty good selection of electronic modules. Do you need boost or buck modules? Or both? Start here and look around:

Camsflippenparcels

I have bought two items from eBay and it was sent with Lao post from China. When I go on 17track it shows that they have arrived in destination country (SA) and have been processed but doesn't show any SAPO tracking number. I emailed JIMC customer service to get the SAPO tracking number and they said that the parcels where sent as ordinary mail (unregistered mail) and therefore cannot be tracked with the tracking numbers that I got from Lao post. I have tried all the sites all the contact numbers and even now emailing and no one has been able to help I just want to know if my parcels are at the post office so I can pick them up. Does anybody have any suggestions?

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
I have bought two items from eBay and it was sent with Lao post from China. When I go on 17track it shows that they have arrived in destination country (SA) and have been processed but doesn't show any SAPO tracking number. I emailed JIMC customer service to get the SAPO tracking number and they said that the parcels where sent as ordinary mail (unregistered mail) and therefore cannot be tracked with the tracking numbers that I got from Lao post. I have tried all the sites all the contact numbers and even now emailing and no one has been able to help I just want to know if my parcels are at the post office so I can pick them up. Does anybody have any suggestions?
Wait and be patient. could be a while....

PUP Backup

Go to the post office that is the designated one (as you understand it) and ask them. Also go to any other possible destination post office and ask there as well..