SAPO to make R1-billion loss

Bradley Prior

MyBroadband Journalist
Staff member
Super Moderator
SAPO to make R1-billion loss

The SA Post Office expects to make a loss of about R1 billion for the financial year ending 31 March 2020.

This aligns with the previous two years' results, which also saw the national postal service suffering losses of around R1 billion.

Binary_Bark

Forging
giphy.gif

Deandbn

Nevermind, just another billion bailout.. Just like the previous bailouts..
I just find it fascinating that all the SOE's ran so successfully from inception during apartheid.. How do the current government get it l so wrong.. Worng.. Wnorg..

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
R1bn loss and still operating, thats their Competitive Advantage that the Chairperson was talking about...

They are fscking clueless about how to run an operation. Nobody else can compete with that.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
We still getting XMas cards that were posted in the UK last year.
So hardly a shock.

karnuffel

Expert Member
I actually got some mail yesterday, a statement from November last year, 3 water and lights accounts (all for 3 different months all old) and a traffic fine that was delivered to the wrong address.

How can they expect people to use them if they fail like this???

Fix your **** and then maybe, MAAAAAAAAAAYYYYBEEEEEEEE, people will use you again, but then again who sends mail these days other than scumral and municipalities?

Deandbn

I actually got some mail yesterday, a statement from November last year, 3 water and lights accounts (all for 3 different months all old) and a traffic fine that was delivered to the wrong address.

How can they expect people to use them if they fail like this???

Fix your **** and then maybe, MAAAAAAAAAAYYYYBEEEEEEEE, people will use you again, but then again who sends mail these days other than scumral and municipalities?
Yes I agree.. When entities (people /companies/SOE's) lose their self respect, and conduct themselves to their detriment, they cause their friends/clients to lose trust and respect for them and they ultimately lose their reputation.
A good reputation is very important and incredibly difficult to rebuild once lost.
Just my humble opinion on the matter.
Reputation is everything.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Mmmmmmm the defendants are very quiet

Not even one excuse about apartheid or Oom Jan so far

BandwidthAddict

Expert Member
The reason all SOEs are failing is that they are a jobs program for stupid and irresponsible people.

Basically it's just a way to rob Peter to pay Paul.

wingnut771

Honorary Master
Yes I agree.. When entities (people /companies/SOE's) lose their self respect, and conduct themselves to their detriment, they cause their friends/clients to lose trust and respect for them and they ultimately lose their reputation.
A good reputation is very important and incredibly difficult to rebuild once lost.
Just my humble opinion on the matter.
Reputation is everything.
100%

lived666

Executive Member
I still remember the days when EMS package from USA used to beat Fedex and speedservices was the fastest overnight courier service.....alas our youglings will not get to experience this.