SAPS general found guilty of racism – Solidarity

Sollie

Expert Member
So you dispute the fact that if it was a white General there would have been riots and protests and general chaos and of course the eff and BLF calling for blood?
You forgot the sheep.

Luckily the FF/BLF are not available atm, they're attending to a farmer ...

bwpigs.jpg

Last edited:

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
So when is the court case with a jail sentence or at least R100 000 fine and dismissal.

Oh sorry forgot only applies to white racists.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
So you dispute the fact that if it was a white General there would have been riots and protests and general chaos and of course the eff and BLF calling for blood?
Not speaking for the 2 organisations. My post is very clear.

ponder

Honorary Master
Disciplinary hearings don't have that mandate. They also can't enforce reparations order. :confused:
A complaint was laid with the sahrc and nothing happened, just like nothing happened to the complaints of dire consequences prior to all the life esidimeni deaths. Criminal charges were also laid against her by some affected employees and you guessed it, no criminal prosecution. But yeah nobody finds that strange or biased in the least.

Last edited:

ForceFate

Honorary Master
A complaint was laid with the sahrc and nothing happened, just like nothing happened to the complaints of dire consequences prior to all the life esidimeni deaths. But yeah nobody finds that strange or biased in the least.
SAHRC don't have the mandate either

ponder

Honorary Master
SAHRC don't have the mandate either
The sahrc did not even deal with the complaint they received... They did nothing, they could have gone to the equality court, criminal court etc

I edited my post above to reflect that criminal charges were also laid against her and nothing came of that.

vigras rojara

Expert Member
Well despite all the frothing from the Broederbonders, it appears that the Viva ANC Viva controlled SAPS dismissed her for her racism towards whites.

Their white genocide campaign must have been set back a bit by this. /s

Sollie

Expert Member
Well despite all the frothing from the Broederbonders, it appears that the Viva ANC Viva controlled SAPS dismissed her for her racism towards whites.

Good to see you back, Director master baiter! I guess I'll put my foot into it despite not being a Broederbonder.

Let's not forget that the "Viva ANC Viva controlled SAPS" did not do it because it was against their policies/the right thing to do/(add any other noble reason here). They eventually did it because the labor court forced them to do it. In fact, there was a HRC case lodged prior to that that somehow magically went nowhere. So it's not like they did not have the opportunity.

As it stands, SAPS and the ANC in general has a rather bad record of losing when it comes to court cases. Even a donkey learns eventually. So the chances of them ignoring it/appealing it became rather low.

Maybe you must go read the whole article again, s l o w l y.

ponder

Honorary Master

Thanks to approaching the labour court after laying criminal charges with saps failed & sahrc complaints weren't acted on. After the labour court ruling 'the Viva ANC Viva controlled SAPS' as you put it weren't left with much of a choice now was it?

Last edited: