SAPS general found guilty of racism – Solidarity

TysonRoux

Expert Member
Well despite all the frothing from the Broederbonders, it appears that the Viva ANC Viva controlled SAPS dismissed her for her racism towards whites.

Their white genocide campaign must have been set back a bit by this. /s
should be dismissed with immediate effect
I guess some less educated folks may interpret "should" as "is" .

And redeployed is not "fired / dismissed".

Last edited:

TysonRoux

Expert Member
Who knows where the ANC comrade is now?

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/art...sswoman-implicated-in-life-esidimeni-tragedy/
A blot however on this illustrious career, which began in 1984, is that Malebe-Thema currently faces a probe by the Western Cape Human Rights Commission for allegedly racially abusing police recruits during a 2016 training exercise at the Police Academy in Outshoorn.

Malebe-Thema resigned from SAPS in 2013 allegedly to avoid facing charges of misconduct; however, her LinkedIn profile states that she “retired at Brigadier level to establish a centre for victim empowerment”.

She was re-employed as a Major-General in March 2016 after acting commissioner Khomotso Phahlane had been appointed to his position in 2015. Daily Maverick has reliably learned that Phahlane is close to Malebe-Thema.

The Re-Bafenyi Victim Empowerment Centre website lists some of its “key partnerships” as “main government departments” which include “the Departments of Police (SAPS), Social Development, Local Government, Health, Justice, Ministry for Women Children and People with Disabilities in the Office of the President and Correctional Services, as well as the Atteridgville (sic) Police Station”.

TysonRoux

Expert Member
Lol. Where was the social outrage, where were the daily media stories, were was the anc gov condemning this sending investigators, where were the protestors outside their offices, where was the sahrc initiating their own investigations as they do with 99% of white racist incidents and only 1% of black incidents.

If the general was white it would have been a completely different story and this thread would have been on page 40 already...
40 pages of snide remarks and borderline racism from the usual suspects...:cool:
As things go in SA these days that bold part is not an exaggeration.

Sollie

Expert Member
As things go in SA these days that bold part is not an exaggeration.
No, also with the usual suspects fanning the flames. Also why I started referring to some as master baiters and asking if they're undercover agents for the BLF/EFF (going by their tactics). It interesting to see them swing their view one way or the other purely based upon the race of the party in the article. Then we see this beauty:
If you're easily baited into making racist comments, don't blame the baiter.
No my dear Forcefate, I don't fall for your race baiting, nor do I subscribe to racism. However I reserve the right to point out how ridiculous the narratives are ...

We have our own twits right here on myBB, no need for Twitter.

Solarion

Honorary Master
How are those racial politics working out for you ANC? Boy I bet that **** stings bad right now. Just check your GDP and oil prices. Not working out so well is it?

Craig

Honorary Master
No, also with the usual suspects fanning the flames. Also why I started referring to some as master baiters and asking if they're undercover agents for the BLF/EFF (going by their tactics). It interesting to see them swing their view one way or the other purely based upon the race of the party in the article. Then we see this beauty:

No my dear Forcefate, I don't fall for your race baiting, nor do I subscribe to racism. However I reserve the right to point out how ridiculous the narratives are ...

We have our own twits right here on myBB, no need for Twitter.
Have a few hard right winger tits as well. This forum well represented in terms of arseholes.

surface

Expert Member
Well despite all the frothing from the Broederbonders, it appears that the Viva ANC Viva controlled SAPS dismissed her for her racism towards whites.

Their white genocide campaign must have been set back a bit by this. /s
"Director master baiter " - how the heck did you get this post? No advertisements, nothing - looks like you got friends in broeder camp? you snitch you. :laugh:

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Have a few hard right winger tits as well. This forum well represented in terms of arseholes.
For a second, I was confused. My mind filled with big bouncy tits until I read the entire post. My sub saharan brain taking a beating. Time for bed.

Solarion

Honorary Master
too many white faces occupying positions in training and that the so-called discrimination against black students will be stopped.
During the same event she also made inappropriate comments about a selected group of personnel’s clothing and weight,
"Jack you know that people are hypocrites right?" - Daniel Jackson

Craig

Honorary Master
For a second, I was confused. My mind filled with big bouncy tits until I read the entire post. My sub saharan brain taking a beating. Time for bed.
I am sure I could easily find a photo with big bouncy tits to post but that might just get me banned.