SARS IT head's bizarre TV interview: Saddest joke of the month?

graybeard

I beg to differ too. A person of such seniority and pay grade doesn't have to "prepare" for this kind of interview if they know their subject and areas of responsibility inside-out. Never mind that the questions asked didn't require any rocket scientist deliberation or thought.

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
And here is little old me.. that's had to stand in front of a bank's top management team and explain exactly how I intend to execute a solution, no question was too difficult to answer. No preparation needed whatsoever.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I see some have suggested she needs media training

Sorry, but those were soft questions. Put her in front of someone like Jeremy Maggs, whose only interview style is aggressive confrontation, and see how she fares.

Milano

Honorary Master
I see some have suggested she needs media training

Sorry, but those were soft questions. Put her in front of someone like Jeremy Maggs, whose only interview style is aggressive confrontation, and see how she fares.

Better yet BBC's HardTalk. She would have been obliterated.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
you can watch her full testimony today on youtube

Starts at 46:36
My ears, the amount of noise in that clip.
I was contemplating downloading and denoising it before seeing that it's over 8 hours long...

konfab

Honorary Master
Better yet BBC's HardTalk. She would have been obliterated.
Better to get the head of an IT department at a large organisation to interview her. She gives the very strong impression of only being able to parrot stuff.

skimread

Honorary Master
Better to get the head of an IT department at a large organisation to interview her. She gives the very strong impression of only being able to parrot stuff.
I don't care about her interview. I want to know how she got accepted into North West Univiersity's MBA program as from what SARS puts as her qualifications she never qualified.

Kosmik

Honorary Master

No need. Even her parroting is off queue.

Quey_Quick

Expert Member
Average SARS IT salary is R716K per year. Unless you earn that I think he is the one laughing.

That's not my point, money isnt everything, management style is also important and if this is management on exec level I dont want to be involved further down.