SARS IT head's bizarre TV interview: Saddest joke of the month?

CAPS LOCK

Executive Member
Reminds me of that other cabbage on TV during national defense force day. Claiming the purpose of submarines in the navy is to protect soldiers from sharks.

AirWolf

Honorary Master
Her demeanor looks totally different in the TV interview to the hearing.

Not cocky at all.
Hesitant.
Looks sick.

Sick/ Drunk / high / earpiece or a combo.

Seriously

Honorary Master
What like Markus jooste?

Skin colour is not a valid indicator of honesty or ability.
Sure, but the compilation of specific groups may be. DA vs ANC run municipalities already proved the absolute difference where the DA continually outperform the ANC. Now just up the scale to National level and cringe in horror what this country lost and imagine what it could have been and what we could have achieved by now. Sad but true. Now we are just another Africa failed state and fast becoming the worse African travesty in history on a failed state level. Whether it's corruption, performance, crime, tolerance, education, International status, military, economics, ect, ect....

Just frecking sad aint it. All thanks to the ANC and it's majority supporters.. ....
Wait, that should read White capitol monopoly, land ownership and Apartheid.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Sick I'm the head?

Sure!

I also would feel unwell if I were exposed and caught out on public tv.
rubbish man. She doesn't feel exposed and caught out at all. She was unfairly victimised in her mind. "You must give me protection"

Seriously

Honorary Master
rubbish man. She doesn't feel exposed and caught out at all. She was unfairly victimised in her mind. "You must give me protection"
"Unfairly" you say?
"IN HER MIND" comes to mind, brings me back to " sick in the head".

or maybe just "feeling" guilty? .

RaynardXO

or maybe just "feeling" guilty? .[/QUOTE]

"Unfairly" you say?
"IN HER MIND" comes to mind, brings me back to " sick in the head".

or maybe just "feeling" guilty? .
I think he was just using sarcasm there bud

InfidelGastro

Expert Member
You'll only stand in the queue for 8hours at a time. Then the doors close and you come back the next day for 8 more.
Lol. We'll all look like those iSheep queuing up outside an Apple shop just before a new iGadget is released.

Frequent visitor

Expert Member
How on earth did she get her position?

I mean things like "Adobe is getting out of support by 2020" ? Where did she get her computer degree?

Edit: Doesnt even know the difference between "Up time" VS "Efficiency"
Think how Moyane got his post. Now think of other ladies who got posts the Moyane way.............

Frequent visitor

Expert Member
Sure, but the compilation of specific groups may be. DA vs ANC run municipalities already proved the absolute difference where the DA continually outperform the ANC. Now just up the scale to National level and cringe in horror what this country lost and imagine what it could have been and what we could have achieved by now. Sad but true. Now we are just another Africa failed state and fast becoming the worse African travesty in history on a failed state level. Whether it's corruption, performance, crime, tolerance, education, International status, military, economics, ect, ect....

Just frecking sad aint it. All thanks to the ANC and it's majority supporters.. ....
Wait, that should read White capitol monopoly, land ownership and Apartheid.
How goes it in PE then?