SAS troops fool Taliban by disguising as ‘devout’ women in burqas in dramatic Kabul escape

Itsa Trap

Expert Member
“The troops ditched most of their equipment except for their weapons and ammo and covered themselves with the burqas.

“They then bought five taxis and drove to Kabul.

“Every time they came to a road block an Afghan special forces soldier explained that the women were very devout and wanted to welcome the Taliban back into Afghanistan.

All the more reason you want to have trannies in your armed forces. Those "students" won't know what hit 'em, but we will.

• Haha
Reactions: "D"

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
They'll fly that thing until it crashes. Suicide has never been a deterrent to them

The suicide of others has never been a deterrent to them. You never see the leaders doing the suicide bomb thing. Always someone expendable who has been forced into martyrdom and virgins in the afterlife.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
There have been many cases in history where larger numbers didn’t count for anything. Let our SANDF guys tell you.
Anyway, it’s obvious why the Taliban won if these were the caliber of forces they’ve been fighting all along. Have a good day.

No clue about the covert role of small teams Special Forces elements yet you comment?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Well, they won’t be reluctant in future after finding out about this.

Women are worth half a man in Islam and there has never been a reluctance to kill them. Even for being raped. What has changed according to you?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
But you did say it was invented by a movie, when in fact it predates the movie. Know-it-all.

No contribution to the topic? Just an ad hominem attack? OK then. Why is it everyone else here can be inaccurate but any comment of mine is minutely dissected by some commentators?

eg2505

Honorary Master
worlds media looking for some tiny positive to wave in front of us , after a sh1tsh0w of epic proportions.
Taliban and terrorists win, America defeated and in a shameful way for all the world to see.

and yet when Trump Sneezes and the bogger is green, the media scream's Trump having a heart attack.

Bonywasawarrioraway

Expert Member
The suicide of others has never been a deterrent to them. You never see the leaders doing the suicide bomb thing. Always someone expendable who has been forced into martyrdom and virgins in the afterlife.
That virgin thing has always fascinated me. Its supposed to be paradise, why the hell would you want to be surrounded by VIRGINS? Absolute sluts would seem more useful.

Aghori

Honorary Master
That virgin thing has always fascinated me. Its supposed to be paradise, why the hell would you want to be surrounded by VIRGINS? Absolute sluts would seem more useful.

We prefer virgins to used up old sluts, thank you very much.

eg2505

Honorary Master
sure we will hear more from the media soon enough,
maybe how the brave Soldiers, stole water/Food from the Taliban right under their noses.

trying to deflect our attention from this sh*tsh0w, where the Taliban now have an Airforce, when before they had Goats.

The Trutherizer

Executive Member
Stop being snarky. Look at yourself, applauding advanced troops for dressing up as women to escape the Taliban? Really? It’s cowardly.
The irony is that most women in Afghanistan do not really want to wear that nonsense. They were forced to.
I wouldn't even call it human clothing. It's more akin to a cage. Which women are held in by force.
The real freaking tragedy is that so many feel it's so bad that women show their elbows and chins, which they as human beings in their own right (can't believe I have to say that out loud) were born with, and have the friggen right to expose to the sun whenever they damned well please to do so. With arguments like: "What will I do if I can see their elbows!!??? How will I control myself!! Eeek!"

Good on the SAS for making it out, and throwing mud in the eye of pundits of that punitive habit.
If the Taliban shoots women, FOR WHATEVER REASON, then IT IS THEIR OWN FAULT. Not that of the SAS troops.
As it has ever been. Certainly the last time.

Mystic Twilight

Expert Member
The real freaking tragedy is that so many feel it's so bad that women show their elbows and chins, which they as human beings in their own right (can't believe I have to say that out loud) were born with, and have the friggen right to expose to the sun whenever they damned well please to do so. With arguments like: "What will I do if I can see their elbows!!??? How will I control myself!! Eeek!"

Ironically all the western nations had enforced women to cover up at the beach around the 18/19th century, women back then were required to wear full sleeved ankle length gowns as beach wear to maintain modesty and minimize indecency. Heck men also had to wear tops when swimming.

The Trutherizer

Executive Member
Ironically all the western nations had enforced women to cover up at the beach around the 18/19th century, women back then were required to wear full sleeved ankle length gowns as beach wear to maintain modesty and minimize indecency. Heck men also had to wear tops when swimming.
Who gives a s**t what they did in the 18/19th century? They were dumb and backwards. Just like the Taliban.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
sure we will hear more from the media soon enough,
maybe how the brave Soldiers, stole water/Food from the Taliban right under their noses.

trying to deflect our attention from this sh*tsh0w, where the Taliban now have an Airforce, when before they had Goats.

The Taliban has an air force with pilots and serviceable aircraft?