SAS troops fool Taliban by disguising as ‘devout’ women in burqas in dramatic Kabul escape

Bonywasawarrioraway

Expert Member
agree, there are all sorts of things like IFF transponders and the like that all wont match up,
but if planned right with a bit of ingenuity, its completely possible for a Force of commandos to get past unaware defenses,
especially if they plan it properly and use some ingenuity.

I mean the Israelis got past the Guards at Entebbe airport, but painting a White Mercedes to Black, to fool them into thinking Idi amin was coming to visit.
(there were very few of those Mercedes in Israel at the time,, due to the embargoes)
so all it takes is a bit of imagination, like on the Golan heights, a UN painted humvee, wouldn't arouse suspicion, not knowing its filled with Terrorists.
that humvee would be more useful filled with explosives but seeing as how, even if they are successful they are all going to die, go ahead and fill it with terrorists.

eg2505

Honorary Master
that humvee would be more useful filled with explosives but seeing as how, even if they are successful they are all going to die, go ahead and fill it with terrorists.
exactly, get close enough to VIED into a convoy in Iraq even, who ARE using Humvees.
just a bit of forward thinking, even that captured helicopter, do you think the Taliban are worried about maintenance and fuel consumption? nope, paint it in Israeli colours,
fit a few remote machine guns to the outside, and pack a few bombs on board, and strafe a military base with it, and crash it at the end.

I mean its been done before, wont be the first time.

Dave

Honorary Master
exactly, get close enough to VIED into a convoy in Iraq even, who ARE using Humvees.
just a bit of forward thinking, even that captured helicopter, do you think the Taliban are worried about maintenance and fuel consumption? nope, paint it in Israeli colours,
fit a few remote machine guns to the outside, and pack a few bombs on board, and strafe a military base with it, and crash it at the end.

You really are stuck on this idiotic idea, aren’t you?

Bonywasawarrioraway

Expert Member

Yeah, I'm waiting for somebody to hijack a bulk carrier full of ammonium nitrate fertilizer, pump some bunker fuel into each hold, set fuzes and sail it into harbour somewhere. even a 190m long one would give an explosive yeild of roughly the nagasaki atomic bomb. Easily enough to flatten manhattan for instance.

eg2505

Honorary Master
Yeah, I'm waiting for somebody to hijack a bulk carrier full of ammonium nitrate fertilizer, pump some bunker fuel into each hold, set fuzes and sail it into harbour somewhere. even a 190m long one would give an explosive yeild of roughly the nagasaki atomic bomb. Easily enough to flatten manhattan for instance.
bet the CIA and NSA read that. :ROFL:
need to watch for Black Chevy Tahoe's following me now

Bonywasawarrioraway

Expert Member
bet the CIA and NSA read that. :ROFL:
need to watch for Black Chevy Tahoe's following me now
Ah! yes, Disclaimer : Don't try this at home kids. All facts, figures and methods described herein above are illustrative only and merely for entertainment purposes. Don't do terrorism.
Then again, they didn't arrest Tom Clancy for his novel Debt of Honor in which a disgruntled Japanese airline captain flies his airline into the capitol building in washington during a sitting of both houses, effectively wiping out the US government. And this 7 years before 911.

But you are right. They probably did read that.

eg2505

Honorary Master
Ah! yes, Disclaimer : Don't try this at home kids. All facts, figures and methods described herein above are illustrative only and merely for entertainment purposes. Don't do terrorism.
Then again, they didn't arrest Tom Clancy for his novel Debt of Honor in which a disgruntled Japanese airline captain flies his airline into the capitol building in washington during a sitting of both houses, effectively wiping out the US government. And this 7 years before 911.

But you are right. They probably did read that.
1631090749298.png

just saying, I'm allergic to being waterboarded in some secret prison, underneath Nkandla

Last edited: