• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Sasfin business account with integrated invoicing capability, anybody used it ?

PURE

My wife has been running a small business on the side and we are considering separating it from our personal finances so that we can get proper view of what the business is making. She sells to friends/family and people who approach her through facebook group etc

I was listening to the radio yesterday and heard an ad from Sasfin and they have a digital business account that has invoicing and payroll capability with expense tagging built into their internet banking for R100 a month which is cheaper than our personal accounts with Standard Bank.

The ability to send and invoices combined with separating the business from our personal account should hopefully go a long way in help us get a understanding.

Has anybody used Sasfin business account before ? Is there a better option for a small business, that comes with options over and above the bank account ?

springbokkie

I guess moving over for cheaper can't hurt.

I have also been keen to move over. We run a NPO and our fees with FNB is easily over R150.

We make less than 10 transactions a month! Let me know if you have moved over.

PURE

Opened account with them completely online, was painless.

Got a phone call to confirm all our details and explain how things work.
Our account was opened by the next day. They setup our internet banking and delivered our card with in 2 days.

So far impressed.