SCA dismisses ANC bid to challenge DA's 'cadre deployment' court victory

I believe the SG. So Mr FixFokol.
That one is in deep trouble with the ANC, they probably won't mind throwing him under the bus for revealing that they protected Zuma on the fire pool saga.

But then, this is the ANC, protect each other at all costs.

I wonder who they can hold in contempt? The Ramamessiah or FixFokol.

But a contempt of court works very well for the ANC. They then fight it all the way to the constitutional court, which rules in DA's favour. Fikile or whomever they are holding in contempt spends 1 night in prison, then is released on medical parole after they develop a sudden and uncurable form of cancer after the concourt ruling.
It will honestly be no one's fault if the President just happens to announce a special remission for prisoners just as Mbalula is still being checked in the health facility of the Correctional services.

Wonderful coincidences are one of the mysterious ways in which the Good Lord works.

Mbalula is in Russia, that's why we were asking nicely for a 48hr extension, do you want Cyril to bow before President Moonshot and beg?
No.. Just provide the documents by the deadline, nobody has to beg.

Mbalula is in Russia, that's why we were asking nicely for a 48hr extension, do you want Cyril to bow before President Moonshot and beg?

They have had 3 years to get the records ready. Mr. FixFokall being in another country has no bearing on their legal obligations to comply with the highest court of the land.

We expect him to suddenly develop a medical condition and stay there until they can get an extension...

Wonder if Mbalula is discussing how to murder opposition leaders with his buddy Putin?

ANC releases records in the public interest

It's been a while since they did anything constituting that LOL!
Also, this is more a case of oneupmanship against the DA than doing it in the public interest.
Lastly, so many names were blacked out in those docs, it's half useless.

We don't do that here, we look them straight in the eye and defeat them so soundly they end up believing 20% is a win.

Straight in the eye?

"You" are to busy handing out food parcels to do that, mate.

Accordingly in pursuit of building a united, non-racial, non-sexist, democratic and prosperous society, the ANC will continue to implementing its cadre development policy and deployment strategy to ensure that individuals with impressive qualifications, experience, and credentials are deployed to build a better life for all South Africa.

:rolleyes: "You all be peasants", is all I read. ANC-democratic club... These guys.

Thats funny... Fear Fokol going "we are releasing the documents" and trying to reference public interest... No Fear Fokol, the courts forced you to do it.
For which period were they supposed to release their docs? I only see docs up to approx 2018. Was that the court's order?

For which period were they supposed to release their docs? I only see docs up to approx 2018. Was that the court's order?
It's for the period when Ramaphosa was in charge of that committee. From 2018 he took over as president of the country...

Something around that.. think it was 2013-2018/2019 or something.

If all they're releasing is the court ordered time range then they definitely aren't doing it in the public interest, they're trying to shape the narrative that will come when the DA smashes them about it with their own site.

Back