School probed over ’no black teachers’

rph72

Executive Member
2ca1c44e046db14c178665c3ec9dfbc8.jpg

The_MAC

Executive Member
I love how perceived white on black racism is completely unacceptable and must be stopped at all costs™

Blatant and overt black on white racism though is completely fine and is even enforced through legislation and somehow that is completely acceptable and everyone must just be fine with it.

Looking at you BEE, EFF, BLF, ANC :oops:
My question is, when does it end? When all black people have a job, when all white people have no job, when no one has a job? When do we call it quits and say, "yeah, we kind of need all sorts of people to make society work, particularly the honest, hard working and decent kind"?

I wonder...will the Freedom Front benefit from the EFF's violence? I just checked the Brackenfell ward and it was 94% DA and 2% each for the ANC and FF.

access

Honorary Master
its not like this event was low key.

the president or government/politicians and ruling party where pretty quiet leading up to the events of today.

their silence definitely did not impede matters.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I wonder...will the Freedom Front benefit from the EFF's violence? I just checked the Brackenfell ward and it was 94% DA and 2% each for the ANC and FF.

In my view it is depending on what is going to happen at the school. Will they give in to the EFF demands? Will the WCED instruct them to make a decision in goodwill? Will the DA as a party intervene at the school?

The EFF promised that they won't leave the suburb alone until their demands are met. Everyone is playing by the law, except the EFF, and the ANC remains silent.

For the FF+ to score in the Western Cape they need to make themselves more inclusive, otherwise people will seek parties which promotes independence like the Cape Party, the reason why the FF+ also recently said that the Cape must take independence under consideration.

The Western Cape is what it is because the minorities still vote together. /Cough, identity politics came close to collapsing this ;)

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I have had time now to watch Cabanac having a discussion with Duigan,

good watch, pending.

ponder

Honorary Master
...but this cannot be accepted anymore.

You're naive, it will happen, the eff will get positive media coverage from it like they did today, they will be emboldened and escalate it to another notch. I hate to say this but you're wasting your energy, your posts are very analytical and factual but nobody cares about that. The eff can walk into a school tomorrow and kill 20 kids and the media will stroke their egos, the anc gov will stroke their egos, the international media will spin it. You can't stop this, it will not end and only get worse, we've all witnessed this on this continent before and nobody is safe. Democracy & the rule of law does not apply, it's not something you can rely on for a civilised society.

EDIT: I just read my own post and it comes across as me having a go at you, that's not my intention at all.

Last edited:

ponder

Honorary Master
This reference is usually just a poke at the far-right/apartheid apologists in this community. It's not everyone but they are here.

And you're that leftists that believes in forcing an ideology on children, still haven't seen a response to that. You're part of this media bullschit.

Captain Beer

Executive Member
Mr. Spies, please return that beret, it's the right thing to do. Also, please use it to wipe your ass for a few days beforehand.
I don't know if you own dogs, but those berets are better than any poop scoop.

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
So what they crying about is that all private gatherings need some sort of "BEE" system?

What the actual...

Im sure its been mentioned but why hasn't JM/EFF been charged with breaching the peace or inciting violence? Guessing every higher up Sipo, Tsepho and Phineas is sucking his/their knob.