School probed over ’no black teachers’

crocopede

Expert Member
I just realized how to fix this.
Dtps needs to he taken to court. By afriforum or whoever as the resources to do so.

Fake news is a punishable offense which is currently being ignored. Dtps should be compelled to take action against the media outlets who spread disinformation and fake news.

If that fails they should take the media outlet themselves to court. This is the only way to work towards a better future for all.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I just realized how to fix this.
Dtps needs to he taken to court. By afriforum or whoever as the resources to do so.

Fake news is a punishable offense which is currently being ignored. Dtps should be compelled to take action against the media outlets who spread disinformation and fake news.

If that fails they should take the media outlet themselves to court. This is the only way to work towards a better future for all.
Fake news are useless without us spreading them all over the place. I am always surprised that people claim to be so against fake news but they don't hesitate to post some fake news if it aligns with their agenda.

The dissemination of fake news works because people are hypocrites and want to pick and choose the fake news they prefer. The same Afriforum you are talking about was not so bothered when Donald was spreading fake news, because it aligned perfectly with their agenda, how are they suddenly going to be activists against fake news?

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Weepin' and a-wailin' tonight
(Ooh, can't stop the tears!)
(We've been suffering these long, long-a years)
(Will you say cheer?)
(But where?)

Burnin' and a-lootin' tonight
(Save your babies' lives)
Burning all pollution tonight
(Pollution)
Burning all illusion tonight
(Lord-a, Lord-a, Lord-a, Lord!)
Burning and a-looting tonight
Burning and a-looting tonight
Burning all pollution tonight
EFF NAZI fighter arrived. Happy after a day of looting and vandalism.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Might want to expand your thinking to outside of the box. The EFF probably got what they actually wanted.
They got to spread their message of hate, go to destroy and loot and the media was all in awe. Win for the EFF as that is what they wanted.

The DA might govern the WC currently. The ANC?EFF will keep on bussing people in till they take over with their numbers. Then they will destroy WC just like they destroyed the rest of SA.

White people need to decide where they are going to draw a line. The EFF will not stop until their stated goals are achieved.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
219fb5c887e6eba9f5ca0dd85abae5a1.jpg

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
They got to spread their message of hate, go to destroy and loot and the media was all in awe. Win for the EFF as that is what they wanted.

The DA might govern the WC currently. The ANC?EFF will keep on bussing people in till they take over with their numbers. Then they will destroy WC just like they destroyed the rest of SA.

White people need to decide where they are going to draw a line. The EFF will not stop until their stated goals are achieved.
And narrative management. but hey let's keep on Blah99ing ourselfs. haha.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
You're naive, it will happen, the eff will get positive media coverage from it like they did today, they will be emboldened and escalate it to another notch. I hate to say this but you're wasting your energy, your posts are very analytical and factual but nobody cares about that. The eff can walk into a school tomorrow and kill 20 kids and the media will stroke their egos, the anc gov will stroke their egos, the international media will spin it. You can't stop this, it will not end and only get worse, we've all witnessed this on this continent before and nobody is safe. Democracy & the rule of law does not apply, it's not something you can rely on for a civilised society.

EDIT: I just read my own post and it comes across as me having a go at you, that's not my intention at all.

Sure, it is also discussed between Cabanac and Duigan in the video discussion I have posted, but what I say it is that the EFF cannot go to schools where they have absolutely no premise to be. It is obvious why they named Rhodes and Jan van Riebeeck as the next two schools they are planning to visit. As I have said, they don’t even hide their militancy, and we have seen and many have experienced in how this has resulted in across the world.

Yes, the media will dictate the public interest. We can all say how many battles the EFF have now lost in the Western Cape, but what happened yesterday is still up to be decided whether the EFF have lost or have won. We will know more with the week to come. A single person who thought that he could have dialogue with the EFF, and yes, at the wrong place and time, but he put MSM through mental gymnastics to report positively on the EFF, so… what is MSM going to do, twist it or say it how it is? We have already seen how Cape Talk reported on it, but only they reported the story in the way they did. We have witnessed political incitement yesterday, it was political violence turned into public violence, publicly reported and witnessed assault by EFF thugs in mob, and racism and hate speech being propagated right within the community it is directed at, BTW, the SAHRC I see have pointed it out. In Senekal many raved when the labelled terrorists were going to be prosecuted in terms with the doctrine, you know, common purpose, but didn’t the EFF also commit this doctrine yesterday?

Nobody can deny that the EFF is now playing a dangerous game, and it have already been enacted, they are coming into other people’s spaces. They are labelling these people as racists, terrorists and brownsplainers, and we all know who had a hand in the terrorist narrative. People don’t like to be pushed up against a wall, and should this become more volatile the police won’t be able to hold up that wall.

The EFF is now observingly militant, and yes, international observers are also watching. The idea that people is seeing the EFF as Nazis, but let’s use the correct term, Fascists, is because it is how the people who oppose the EFF perceive them and nobody can tell, or instruct, them otherwise.

I have an idea that this is going to bite the DA, they barked loudly when they called out the EFF as Nazis and now, they demand composure and discipline, which is good, but the point that the EFF is committing anarchy in the Western Cape, and parts elsewhere, must be stressed, and the state must act.

I already know what is coming, and it was brought up in the discussion between Cabanac and Duigan, that the EFF and the ANC is going into a coalition with the next general election in 2024. Between now and then, people need to realise that we need each other more than we don’t need each other. It is sad that it is racial and there will certainly be compromises, but it is better than having the minorities starved (said in terms with being less equal). HOWEVER, as things are standing now, ‘concepts’ like Cape independence, ‘boers’ homeland’ will become more popular, and this will challenge the DA which is both good and bad, because the DA shouldn’t lose their current status, but they need to start and think wider. I don’t blame the DA, they are also labelled as a white-party, and it was okay to play black race politics, but it isn’t okay to play white race politics and it is the public interest which is dictating that sentiment.

For the Western Cape to become stronger, POLITICALLY, minorities need to improve their cohesion with black minorities also being inclusive, the DA need to shake this race politics stigma because there is a doctrine which is propagated in the public interest which will drown everyone except the elitists. This same doctrine plays a role in why SA have become less attractive to 'organically' invest in. Opportunities are being drained because the existing opportunities are being pocketed.

Anyway, I don't generally like to discuss politics.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master

Cape Town wants EFF to pay for damages caused during Brackenfell protest​

The EFF were at the school to protest allegations of racism.​

The City of Cape Town intends to take civil action to recover the cost of damages caused to municipality property during the Brackenfell High School protest on Friday.

The City said they are still determining the total cost of the damages.

“Preliminary reports indicate a fire engine was torched, roads and traffic lights were damaged, and a field was set alight by EFF protesters. Car dealership windows were smashed at the corner of Paradys and Old Paarl Road, with private vehicles damaged due to stoning and several shops looted, according to reports,” said the City in a statement.

Stun grenades were used and several people were arrested after a man tried to address the EFF’s secretary-general Marshall Dlamini on stage.

The EFF were at the school to protest allegations of racism.

Before the protest, the City had filed an urgent interdict, which was denied, in a bid to stop the protest.

Cape Town mayor Dan Plato accused the EFF of breaking the agreed-upon conditions with SAPS and the court.
“The EFF made it clear that they have no regard for the rule of law, and the City manager has indicated to me that senior officials are assessing the cost of the damage to City infrastructure.

“Once a full assessment has been done, the City will be recovering these costs from the EFF.

“I want to assure the public that we will not tolerate lawlessness in this City, and the EFF will be held accountable for the damage caused,” said Plato.

“Where private property has been damaged during today’s protest action, I want to encourage property owners to alert the City, so that our legal team can assess the feasibility of private property owners joining the City’s case against the EFF,” he added.