School probed over ’no black teachers’

Sollie

Executive Member
Fake news are useless without us spreading them all over the place. I am always surprised that people claim to be so against fake news but they don't hesitate to post some fake news if it aligns with their agenda.

The dissemination of fake news works because people are hypocrites and want to pick and choose the fake news they prefer. The same Afriforum you are talking about was not so bothered when Donald was spreading fake news, because it aligned perfectly with their agenda, how are they suddenly going to be activists against fake news?
Well done on your attempt.

Here is a (slightly used) badge for you comrade.

index.jpg

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master

But yeah,

what did Markovitz's expect was going to happen?

I see Paul is getting quite the white support online,

loads more.

I guess this is where MSM is going to place their attention, on Markovitz.

The worst part is that Jack rubbished the poor white people, and gave the impression that rich people are better than they are.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
So it begins,

Human Rights Commissioner blames Western Cape Education Department over Brackenfell High saga​

Cape Town - Human Rights Commissioner Chris Nissen has placed the blame of the racial flare-up in Brackenfell squarely at the door of the Western Cape Education Department.

Nissen said the department needed to come up with an inclusive, socially cohesive policy to help avoid incidents of racial discrimination.

“This is not unique to Brackenfell High School, even schools in Delft experience discrimination, and we need to get to a point where a socially cohesive policy is drafted to ensure that everyone experiences a unified South Africa,” he said.

EFF provincial chairperson, Melikhaya Xego told the crowd that the party was also preparing to shut down more schools in the Western Cape.

“There is still Rhodes High that we are going to. There is still Van Riebeek High that we are going to. We will shut down all these racist schools,” he said.

Van Wyk said: “The protest action in Brackenfell necessitated police action to maintain law and to disperse the riotous crowd. Eight protestors were arrested on charges of public violence, and they are due in court once they have been charged. One member of the public was injured when he tried to disrupt the protest. He was arrested on a charge of incitement and is also due in court in due course.”

He added that several police, Law Enforcement vehicles, windows of businesses, as well as private vehicles were damaged.

Squarely is an incredible strong word to be applied here. The SAHRC places the onus on the WCED. Also read this sentence,

Eight protestors were arrested on charges of public violence, and they are due in court once they have been charged.

so charges, but a suspicion that they will be charged with public violence. The incitement charge on the other guy is terrible, all he asked was why they hate white people, got mobbed and charged with incitement. Not a single thug charged... terrible indeed.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
These are the arsonists being arrested,

as said in the article above, they were charged with public violence, but they are only due in court once they have been charged... not even an arson charge.

Sollie

Executive Member
These are the arsonists being arrested,

as said in the article above, they were charged with public violence, but they are only due in court once they have been charged... not even an arson charge.
"These people are not doing anything to anyone. This is very traumatic".

:X3: :ROFL: :laugh: :ROFL:

Sollie

Executive Member
Private businesses should do the same!
I wonder what happened to the deposits that were needed to hold these events. If memory serves, quite a few were lost in Cape Town.

On that note, the judiciary in the form of Judge Desai showed how out of touch and biased they are with the reality of South Africa. Even a cleaner, mybb forumite or man on the street could have predicated it. The courts are being played by radicals using the justice system to the determent of justice and human rights.

Flanders

Honorary Master

But yeah,

loads more.

The worst part is that Jack rubbished the poor white people, and gave the impression that rich people are better than they are.

Could be worse for Jacky boy. He could've said those things about poor black people. Then the EFF may come and burn down his house.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan

But yeah,

loads more.

A lot of stupid white people supporting the EFF, a party committed to killing white people. Amazing.

Flanders

Honorary Master
A lot of stupid white people supporting the EFF, a party committed to killing white people. Amazing.

Same as their big daddy party - when election time comes along it's all about what we're going to take away from the whites and give to you. "But don't take it personal, ne. It's just politicking."

Imagine if the other parties carried on like this? But of course they're the racists...

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
Yip.. there are a few whites working for the EFF. Beyond stupid... but yea. Working for a party that wants to kill your fellow white people...

And the nice part of the EFF getting handled by the police.. it will make a few of them think twice joining the "fight". They didn't signed up to be turned to smurfs...

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master

I wouldn't say supporting the EFF, or directly supporting the EFF, these white people are more like couch liberators for their cause. The EFF is simply a vehicle as a means to a purpose. As they would say the enemy of my enemy is my friend, or in this context more aptly put, my ally.

There is judgementalism in the sense of generalisation, but all sides of the fence have guilt thereof in some or form of capacity. I just oppose indoctrination.

Mila

Honorary Master
Anything to be Instagram/ twatter relevant.
Anything to be famous
Anything to be retweeted.

rich people white and black preaching to those being oppressed and kept out of the economy about sharing caring and being inclusive. Sitting in their Prada shoes talking anout the hardships of being privileged. Sipping on Hennessy spitting in the faces of those just trying to keep going and keeping afloat.

it is disgusting that the rich ( all races ) makes this about race while reaping the rewards of a corrupt government.

the eff is funded by people who wants to buy themselves into relevance

Mila

Honorary Master
Do you really think these poppies care about anything but being retweeted and reposted?

do you think they care about pit toilets
And the lack of education.
Do you think they have seem the inside of a township.. ok maybe to buy drugs but why would they? It can be delivered to their homes.

they want to be internet famous.
They give a rats ass about racism or poor people.
And the fools that buy into it are just as guilty.
Sies

Last edited:

insect

History keeps on repeating itself...like these white kids supporting the EFF there were Jews supporting the Nazis.

The Association of German National Jews (German: Verband nationaldeutscher Juden) was a German Jewish organization during the Weimar Republic and the early years of Nazi Germany that eventually came out in support of Adolf Hitler.
The seemingly ironic fact that a Jewish association advocated loyalty to the Nazi programme gave rise to a contemporary joke about Naumann and his followers ending their meeting by giving the Nazi salute and shouting "Down With Us!

Wonder how it will end for this kid, as it didn't end well for the those Jews.

Despite the extreme patriotism of Naumann and his colleagues, the German government did not accept their goal of assimilation. The Association of German National Jews was declared illegal and dissolved on 18 November 1935. Naumann was arrested by the Gestapo the same day and imprisoned at the Columbia concentration camp. He was released after a few weeks, and died of cancer in May 1939

Gnome

Executive Member
History keeps on repeating itself...like these white kids supporting the EFF there were Jews supporting the Nazis.
Exactly what I was thinking.

He and his ilk (supporter tweets), lack the intelligence to understand subtleties. The EFF are violent racist organization. A fair few things the EFF have said started as something true that was taken to an absolute extreme.

These kinds of people see the part the agreed with and bite so hard that by the time they are in a concentration camp they don't understand how it got to that point.

x7razor

But yeah,

loads more.

what the actual f*** does these retards really think they will be spared once the **** hits the fan? Once you are white you stay a white settler

Solarion

Honorary Master
Don't give the EFF what they want which is to divide people along racial lines and cause tensions. Dont let them win. Stay determined to build a fair and equal South Africa and to build each other up in love and respect. Be kind to one another. The EFF and their likes want to divide and destroy. But they are outnumbered a million to one by everyone else who is tired of the nearly century of conflict and divisions. Do better.

I say this to the MSM bosses and execs of South Africa. This is your country too and you have a big part to play in rebuilding it for your children and their children. Don't let future generations look back and wonder why you helped to destroy their future by standing at a distance throwing fuel on fires. Reporting a lie is hard. Reporting the truth is hard. Choose your hard. Be better.