School probed over ’no black teachers’

Sollie

Executive Member
Don't give the EFF what they want which is to divide people along racial lines and cause tensions. Dont let them win. Stay determined to build a fair and equal South Africa and to build each other up in love and respect. Be kind to one another. The EFF and their likes want to divide and destroy. But they are outnumbered a million to one by everyone else who is tired of the nearly century of conflict and divisions. Do better.

I say this to the MSM bosses and execs of South Africa. This is your country too and you have a big part to play in rebuilding it for your children and their children. Don't let future generations look back and wonder why you helped to destroy their future by standing at a distance throwing fuel on fires. Reporting a lie is hard. Reporting the truth is hard. Choose your hard. Be better.
Just to put that into perspective. The Communist party started off with white people in South Africa. It did not work out too well. They then switched horses to the ANC, teaching them. Things were more or less okay until the mid 70's. Then people had to either bow to the ANC's demands, or got a tyre, or a camp like Quatro. I grew up living with people that had no bones to pick. That was until a friend (black) of mine went to veld school. He came back radicalized. His own brother raised the issue, agreed it was better for him to leave. That was 1975. The next year was Soweto.

The EFF seeks to continue this. History is extremely forgetful and biased. That's why I'll never support any party playing race politics or any person playing his little racial games.

Milano

Honorary Master
But they are outnumbered a million to one by everyone else who is tired of the nearly century of conflict and divisions.
They have one out of ten votes and are the fastest growing political party. It definitely indicates that a substantial number of people enjoy their politics of conflict and racial hatred. They are not going away.

blah99

Expert Member
They have one out of ten votes and are the fastest growing political party. It definitely indicates that a substantial number of people enjoy their politics of conflict and racial hatred. They are not going away.
This is what is so scary. So many people supporting a racist terrorist organisation. Real scary. The hate is real.

Milano

Honorary Master
This is what is so scary. So many people supporting a racist terrorist organisation. Real scary. The hate is real.

Yes the hate is real. With the EFF we cannot pretend it is some fringe group. Already the consequences of EFF intimidation, hate and violence have a significant destructive influence on the economy, investment and daily anarchy. And that is only at 10% support (and growing). One can only imagine when EFF support reaches 20% or 30%+ support.

blah99

Expert Member
Yes the hate is real. With the EFF we cannot pretend it is some fringe group. Already the consequences of EFF intimidation, hate and violence have a significant destructive influence on the economy, investment and daily anarchy. And that is only at 10% support (and growing). One can only imagine when EFF support reaches 20% or 30%+ support.
And you can be sure support will be 20%+ in the next election. Anarchy will be upon us very soon!

Milano

Honorary Master
And you can be sure support will be 20%+ in the next election. Anarchy will be upon us very soon!

Most definitely will be significantly higher than the last election and I would not be surprised at all to see anything up to 20% or more in the next election. Hate is the fastest growing political ideology in SA. Fueled by both the ANC and EFF.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
This journalist works for Business Day:

:rolleyes: ... you know because the EFF is all about 'social justice'...

The media is infested with this type of person. :cautious:

People are now selectively picking on what Markowitz said, he was a rich kid speaking down on poorer people and that is which is being ignored. I don’t know what people want, many white people have admitted their privilege, not ‘white’ privilege, their own privilege, and many white people have admitted that there is racism, but these same white people are also receiving hate and racism. What is it what these people want?

Here is what have been quoted by IOL:

"The racism is instilled in the bones of these people, the only difference here is that it is more open and violent. I went to a mostly private school with mostly white kids, and this happened all over.

“I think they yearn for apartheid, I think they use neighbourhood WhatsApp groups and PPA, and private security to uphold apartheid in their neighbourhoods. This exists in every single white neighbourhood in this country, (and) the only difference is that in Brackenfell it is more potent and violent.

“I think they (EFF) need to be doing more, I think we need to be taking this protests to Clifton and Houghton Park where the R20 million houses are. These poor whites are angry and violent, and they are bored with their lives.

“We need to take it where the rich people have money, and they are still making money off that land which is all generational wealth, passed down from their parents.”

Addressing his political legacy from his grandfather, he said: “I believe the DA is a white supremacist party, and I’m trying to rectify the situation here today. We need to transfer the generational wealth and land to the disenfranchised people of this country.”

Anyway, here are the two videos,

there is also a third interview, but I don't know where it is now. Just remember, Markowitz said Nelson Mandela sold us out, who is us?

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I am happy with how the SAHRC is handling this, but I have at least read two articles where Nissen's sentiment have been twisted and sensationalised. Just yesterday, we saw IOL report that the SAHRC have squarely put the blame with the WCED and that is all most people will see when they see it posted on social media. It is good to see that the SARHC is going into this without racial blinkers on.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master

These interviews are supposed to be a dialogue, but then it got taken over by the EFF with supported bias by Newzroom. Now the suburb is made a white enclave? Silly.

I see how they picked on Jack Miller, the thing is, the Cape Party don't want to class people by race, hence he said darker hues.

Solarion

Honorary Master
This journalist works for Business Day:

:rolleyes: ... you know because the EFF is all about 'social justice'...

The media is infested with this type of person. :cautious:

SA is such a hard place for young people with a commitment to social justice to grow up. Jack Markowitz is a kid trying to make sense of this violent and racist country. Yes the EFF are fascist but goodness... here is a kid saying I reject racism. That is all.

Article

Social Justice Mobs : The New Face Of Fascism

The ultimate aim of SJW violence is to create a public environment in which opinions that deviate from the progressive left’s sociopolitical vision are subject to strict, and sometimes violent, censorship.

Social justice warriors have designated certain groups as privileged oppressors; I.e. Whites (particularly males) and the wealthy and identify other groups as being oppressed by them; I.e. Minorities and women. And within the echo chamber of progressive orthodoxy, no one is permitted to exist outside their designated category. Progressive identity politics is little more than a brush bristled with soft-bigotry whose broad strokes necessarily paint over differences between individuals within perceived “in-groups” and “out-groups” alike. In the world of leftist identity politics, there is no room for acknowledging individual differences in experience or belief. Individual merit has no place in the progressive system of thought. You’re either arbitrarily in or you’re arbitrarily out.

This is no different than nationalism. Just like nationalists, the social justice left have set up an ideology where there is a distinct in-group and a distinct out-group. Any ideology that predicates it self on such beliefs will actively seek to oppress the perceived out-group when it gains social and political power. Hence the rise of the social justice warrior.

At the core of Fascism lies a belief that political ideology has a transcendent power to triumph over human nature thereby creating a better, blended, and harmonious society. A society in which all members share common goals and opinions and class struggles and social conflicts have necessarily been eliminated. However, in order to unify society and rid it of its perceived social ills, Fascism also rids society of one other, minor thing – Free thought. And the best way to control thought is by first controlling speech.

Enter the social justice torch and pitchfork mob.

In my opinion, the EFF has gone from Economic Freedom Fighters to being a Social Justice Mob. The purpose of this riot is not about the fact that the school had nothing to do with this matric dance. The purpose here is to send a message that non conformity to authoritarian social standards even in your own private capacity at private functions will be met with violence.

This is about conformity and enforcing it. Fascism in a nutshell.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy

Last edited:

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master

MAKGOBA: BRACKENFELL CONFLICT REFLECTS FAILURE TO ROOT OUT RACISM AMONG CHILDREN​

Anglican Archbishop Thabo Makgoba on Sunday said it was unacceptable that children still openly made judgments about other children based on their race, let alone use crude and hurtful racial comments.

CAPE TOWN – Following chaotic scenes in Brackenfell over alleged racism at a local high school, some religious leaders on Sunday said the latest development should be a wake-up call to every parent and governing body in South Africa.

In a statement, Anglican Archbishop Thabo Makgoba said the conflict reflected the failure of society, particularly of parents and teachers, to root out racism among children.

“The conflict at the school reflects the failure of society, and particularly of parents and teachers, to root out racism among our children. If parents and teachers fail to heed the warning which Brackenfell sends, their children are in danger of being exposed to similar confrontations in future,” Makgoba said.

Scores of Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) supporters descended in the Western Cape community on Friday to protest against alleged racial discrimination at Brackenfell High School.

This was sparked by a matric function where only white pupils were allegedly invited.

Makgoba said after a quarter of a century after the country’s political liberation, it was unacceptable that children still openly made judgments about other children based on their race, let alone use crude and hurtful racial comments.

“It is even more unacceptable that the parents of such children bring them up to think there is nothing wrong with racial stereotyping. And it is unacceptable that parents organise ‘private’ parties to which admission in a community such as Brackenfell is restricted by affordability,” he said.

He added: “Nearly 30 years after the structures of the National Peace Accord negotiated a framework for the holding of protests, it is also unacceptable that leaders of political organisations and government agencies do not appear able to agree on conditions which allow for peaceful, controlled protest which respects the rights of others and the well-being of children.”

The Anglican Church have spoken.

Solarion

Honorary Master
In a statement, Anglican Archbishop Thabo Makgoba said the conflict reflected the failure of society, particularly of parents and teachers, to root out racism among children.

Difficult to do in a country where BEE quotas deny the 5% minority job spots based solely on their skin color. These children already know that when they enter the work force, the prospects of doors closing in their faces because they are the wrong shade is a very real possibility.

Instead of placing blame where blame is due at the legal system which has put these discriminatory laws in place to benefit an overwhelming majority, you place blame on parents and schools. Ironically all those benefiting from these laws, are the ones screaming the loudest about discrimination.

Don't worry Archbishop. Hypocrisy and double standards have always been what they church is most good at. That and turning a blind eye when it suits them.

RonSwanson

Expert Member