School probed over ’no black teachers’

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
This kid have been part of the forefront of the allegation going on at Brackenfell, he and another learner have been leading the charge of the current 'black' students at Brackenfell, so don't go and pester him now, it is a child, and he does have right to freedom of expression, but I want to highlight his posts,

uhm, media bias, where? Going through the Tweets, the fact that the media highlighted the chaos is now deemed as fake news.

He continues by replying to criticism, to point this out,

so you, which is obviously the whites, have missed the gravy train, so who didn't miss the gravy train?

It is also personal,

as it was pointed out by the EFF that Johan Spies have it,

and I have also just seen that the other learner's 'other' account have been suspended by Twitter. I wonder what have been said...

Even kids have an agenda here, I wonder why, hey archbishop?

RonSwanson

Expert Member
I have a sneaking suspicion about Neels van Aswegen being an EFF "plant" as well. He is a tall and well-built, looks like quite a big strong chap who can take a beating. His injuries seem also largely superficial, face and head wounds, and we know that they bleed a lot, very dramatic for the cameras. The EFF "fighters" who attacked him were completely useless, he could have been easily dropped in the time that they had, yet he wasn't. Or was it perhaps staged? Also, I can't see how anyone in their right mind would have acted the way that he did, both before and after the "attack".

I suspect that he could have been the blood sacrifice that the EFF were looking for to claim a "victory", in their own minds and that of their supporters. Vengeance for their own that had bean beaten in Brackenfell 1.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I have a sneaking suspicion about Neels van Aswegen being an EFF "plant" as well. He is a tall and well-built, looks like quite a big strong chap who can take a beating. His injuries seem also largely superficial, face and head wounds, and we know that they bleed a lot, very dramatic for the cameras. The EFF "fighters" who attacked him were completely useless, he could have been easily dropped in the time that they had, yet he wasn't. Or was it perhaps staged? Also, I can't see how anyone in their right mind would have acted the way that he did, both before and after the "attack".

I suspect that he could have been the blood sacrifice that the EFF were looking for to claim a "victory", in their own minds and that of their supporters. Vengeance for their own that had bean beaten in Brackenfell 1.

I don't think so, but it is odd, because he arrived there on a bicycle (which I assume going by his shoes and lycra pants), clad in, "Create NOT hate", clothing and his cap shown, "Rule 35.", which addresses hate speech, a UN general recommendation, No. 35, Combating racist hate speech. So... who is he, I don't know, but he was a man with a mission. Who knows, maybe he is a UN 'plant', and we do have UN-centric organisations here.

Anyway, what concerns me is how Cape Talk reported on this through EWN, that the man climbed onto the stage and that another man with a bicycle was arrested because he brandished a gun.

But imagine this guy is or was a watch dog which overstepped the line by going in deep with a purpose, but still :oops: It won't do the EFF any good.

Let's say he is a EFF plant, then the plan didn't go accordingly, you could hear the concern in Marshall Dlamini's voice when it escalated, unless he didn't know.

Since nobody is saying anything at this time, I would leave him as an ordinary concerned citizen with an ideal, wanting to receive answers and got mobbed.

We will know more with the week to come. The EFF promised to be back should their ultimatum not be met within 7 days.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master

I don't think so, but it is odd, because he arrived there on a bicycle (which I assume going by his shoes and lycra pants), clad in, "Create NOT hate", clothing and his cap shown, "Rule 35.", which addresses hate speech, a UN general recommendation, No. 35, Combating racist hate speech. So... who is he, I don't know, but he was a man with a mission. Who knows, maybe he is a UN 'plant', and we do have UN-centric organisations here.

Anyway, what concerns me is how Cape Talk reported on this through EWN, that the man climbed onto the stage and that another man with a bicycle was arrested because he brandished a gun.

But imagine this guy is or was a watch dog which overstepped the line by going in deep with a purpose, but still :oops: It won't do the EFF any good.

Let's say he is a EFF plant, then the plan didn't go accordingly, you could hear the concern in Marshall Dlamini's voice when it escalated, unless he didn't know.

Since nobody is saying anything at this time, I would leave him as an ordinary concerned citizen with an ideal, wanting to receive answers and got mobbed.

We will know more with the week to come. The EFF promised to be back should their ultimatum not be met within 7 days.
The guy on the bicycle and that guy that was beaten up at the stage are 2 different people, arrested at 2 different times.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
The guy on the bicycle and that guy that was beaten up at the stage are 2 different people, arrested at 2 different times.

I am surprised then that the media didn't murmur a word on the man with the bicycle. It was said on-air by EWN, but nothing in the papers that I have seen.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
I am surprised then that the media didn't murmur a word on the man with the bicycle. It was said on-air by EWN, but nothing in the papers that I have seen.
That lady from ewn was the only reporter left when he was outed as having a firearm in his waistband. He also produced a license for it but they still loaded him and the bicycle into the van and left towards the station at about 1535

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
That lady from ewn was the only reporter left when he was outed as having a firearm in his waistband. He also produced a license for it but they still loaded him and the bicycle into the van and left towards the station at about 1535

What do you know about the other guy and his, "Create NOT hate", campaign, is it a religious thing or organisation?

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
What do you know about the other guy and his, "Create NOT hate", campaign, is it a religious thing or organisation?
He was arrested because the only people allowed in that area were Law Enforcement and the media. He lied to law enforcement claiming to be saps but was initially arrested because the eff claimed he had a weapon, something which seems to be their go to in Brackenfell.

When asked for credentials he could not produce and was arrested, not sure what the charges are though.

RonSwanson

Expert Member

I respect your opinion, but at least we do agree that some of that which we saw is rather "odd". :) We also agree that what he did was a very deliberate action.
Right now, there's simply too little publicly available information about this guy for him to be an ordinary concerned citizen. Willem Petzer claims to have been in contact with his family but other than that, there isn't much else. I am curious about his true motivation for doing what he did, even if the real reason was crystal meth.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master

Why would racists hate those who leave the lagers of golf estates and gated communities, private health care, private schools, electric fences, private security and the concentration of wealth, ownership and resources?

A racist is a person who is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized. For example, those which Markovitz labelled as 'these' people qualify as a minority and the marginalised.

You see now what my problem is with racists calling others racist?

Sollie

Executive Member
Why would racists hate those who leave the lagers of golf estates and gated communities, private health care, private schools, electric fences, private security and the concentration of wealth, ownership and resources?

A racist is a person who is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized. For example, those which Markovitz labelled as 'these' people qualify as a minority and the marginalised.

You see now what my problem is with racists calling others racist?
The EFF have finally found their token lucky whitey and people like @Excalibur are having orgasms. Pity they don't realize the ANC also did this, Carl Niehaus. :ROFL:

Solarion

Honorary Master
OT, but this speech touched on what have happened,

Watching Malema's speech he gave in Mohokare. He is a radical about to pop. He is now calling out the police... listen to what he said,

also,

:rolleyes:

Very motivational speech by Malema. Even talking about invading police member's homes now. Lots of "we" this and "we" that.

He seems to have it down to an art this guy.

D tj

Expert Member
Why doesn't Malema sign up as a Woodwork teacher, an honest and honourable job, restoring peace and uplifting the community?

MightyQuin

Honorary Master