School probed over ’no black teachers’

Solarion

Honorary Master
EFF remind me of what I did as a child once. I mixed all my favorite things together in a bowl thinking I would have the epic ultimate winning combo: Rice Crispies, syrup, milo, pronutro and ice cream. It was sure to work. Only it tasted like **** and not even the dog would finish it.

With EFF its racism, liberal leftist marxism, fascism, communism and sprinkles of militant red berets. It must taste good surely.

Mista_Mobsta

Expert Member
I am absolutely terrified of what is happening in the main-stream media. The media houses are all seemingly jumping on the racial bandwagon and giving airtime to voices that want to racially divide SA! The fact that no media house has reported anything negative about the EFF and their reason for attacking an entire race over a PERCEIVED racist event that has NOTHING to do with a school, is appalling at best and downright genocidal at worst. To those narrow minded wondering why I used the term "genocidal", it is used to highlight how dangerous it is to label every single member of a perceived race/creed/culture etc as something LESS than human (we all know what a big label a "racist" carries)! When the media and political parties successfully convince a majority that a minority is less than human and militant action is needed to "decisively deal" with them, what the **** do you think will happen?

Make no mistake, the media is as much behind the racial division in South Africa as the EFF and ANC.

MachoPants

Expert Member
I am absolutely terrified of what is happening in the main-stream media. The media houses are all seemingly jumping on the racial bandwagon and giving airtime to voices that want to racially divide SA! The fact that no media house has reported anything negative about the EFF and their reason for attacking an entire race over a PERCEIVED racist event that has NOTHING to do with a school, is appalling at best and downright genocidal at worst. To those narrow minded wondering why I used the term "genocidal", it is used to highlight how dangerous it is to label every single member of a perceived race/creed/culture etc as something LESS than human (we all know what a big label a "racist" carries)! When the media and political parties successfully convince a majority that a minority is less than human and militant action is needed to "decisively deal" with them, what the **** do you think will happen?

Make no mistake, the media is as much behind the racial division in South Africa as the EFF and ANC.

This is the job of the SA media

access

Honorary Master
just a note on some peoples sheltered lives.

growing up with parents from 2 sides of the cape, one southern suburbs and the other northern suburbs, i have had many friends from different spheres of life.

i can say without a doubt there are a few white english speaking people that believe similar things to what markovitz is spewing as fact.

they have no private social interaction with white afrikaans speaking people and actively avoid it and their residential areas, but paint them with the same brush as stupid(rocks), racist, aggressive, angry, poor, drunk, etc. i still hear it from some people today.

we mosly see it as banter, but i assure you there are a few of the less clever kind that take it seriously and believe it as the way it is. i have seen these kinds antagonise others until they get a reaction so that they can say, see i told you so, but will never acknowledge that the result is of their own doing.

rambo919

Honorary Master
just a note on some peoples sheltered lives.

growing up with parents from 2 sides of the cape, one southern suburbs and the other northern suburbs, i have had many friends from different spheres of life.

i can say without a doubt there are a few white english speaking people that believe similar things to what markovitz is spewing as fact.

they have no private social interaction with white afrikaans speaking people and actively avoid it and their residential areas, but paint them with the same brush as stupid(rocks), racist, aggressive, angry, poor, drunk, etc. i still hear it from some people today.

we mosly see it as banter, but i assure you there are a few of the less clever kind that take it seriously and believe it as the way it is. i have seen these kinds antagonise others until they get a reaction so that they can say, see i told you so, but will never acknowledge that the result is of their own doing.
This is no different to the British view of the Boere when they started the two wars. They believe themselves inherently and genetically superior..... now if only there was a word for that....

access

Honorary Master
This is no different to the British view of the Boere when they started the two wars. They believe themselves inherently and genetically superior..... now if only there was a word for that....

yup, most people know its nonsense and closed minded, but there are always the odd ones out.

im not saying this is exclusively to one side, im just mentioning it because this outjie reminds me of people like that.

there are assholes in all cracks of society.

rambo919

Honorary Master

How is that any different to the last 5-10 years?