School probed over ’no black teachers’

thestaggy

Honorary Master
I am absolutely terrified of what is happening in the main-stream media. The media houses are all seemingly jumping on the racial bandwagon and giving airtime to voices that want to racially divide SA! The fact that no media house has reported anything negative about the EFF and their reason for attacking an entire race over a PERCEIVED racist event that has NOTHING to do with a school, is appalling at best and downright genocidal at worst. To those narrow minded wondering why I used the term "genocidal", it is used to highlight how dangerous it is to label every single member of a perceived race/creed/culture etc as something LESS than human (we all know what a big label a "racist" carries)! When the media and political parties successfully convince a majority that a minority is less than human and militant action is needed to "decisively deal" with them, what the **** do you think will happen?

Make no mistake, the media is as much behind the racial division in South Africa as the EFF and ANC.

In recent history, the media has played a prominent role in stirring up genocidal sentiment among the majority.

In Myanmar, media has been used to justify the repressions against the Rohingya minority, depicting them as illegal immigrants and their acts of self-defence as antagonistic.

In Rwanda it was state media and independent publications (such as the infamous Kangura magazine) which propagated anti-Tutsi sentiment. Tutsis were invaders; dominated commerce and were politically over-represented whilst being a security threat. Any of this sound familiar?

In 1920s Germany it was all independent media before the Nazis came to power and started their purging. Julius Streicher and his Der Sturmer newspaper along with the Nazi Party's very own publishing house (Eher-Verlag).

Our media is either being massively irresponsible in pursuit of clicks or it is something sinister.

Last edited:

shooter69

Expert Member
In recent history, the media has played a prominent role in stirring up genocidal sentiment among the majority.

In Myanmar, media has been used to justify the repressions against the Rohingya minority, depicting them as illegal immigrants and their acts of self-defence as antagonistic.

In Rwanda it was state media and independent publications (such as the infamous Kangura magazine) which propagated anti-Tutsi sentiment. Tutsis were invaders; dominated commerce and were politically over-represented whilst being a security threat. Any of this sound familiar?

In 1920s Germany it was all independent media before they came to power. Julius Streicher and his Der Sturmer newspaper along with the Nazi Party's very own publishing house (Eher-Verlag).

Our media is either being massively irresponsible in pursuit of clicks or it is something sinister.
This 100000000%.

The Media in SA are causing more harm then anything else. These days it is hard to find the difference between a news website and someone spreading lies on Facebook.

rambo919

Honorary Master
My gut says it's a concerted effort ala bell pottinger style.
There are people that accuse the UK government of doing it via proxies..... because they want a reason to "re-acquire" SA. It seems like small coincidence that Bell Pottinger was a UK company and whoever took their place is probably also one maybe..... only the naive can think that this was (is) the only company engaged in the engineering of consent whoever is behind it.

There might even be Chinese or Russian or who knows what consent engineering operations going on simultaneously. I remember a few people saying the whole world's intelligence services are all busy in SA. Who really knows what the exact truth of all of this is.

Kung Fu Porkchop

Expert Member
There are people that accuse the UK government of doing it via proxies..... because they want a reason to "re-acquire" SA. It seems like small coincidence that Bell Pottinger was a UK company and whoever took their place is probably also one maybe..... only the naive can think that this was (is) the only company engaged in the engineering of consent whoever is behind it.

There might even be Chinese or Russian or who knows what consent engineering operations going on simultaneously. I remember a few people saying the whole world's intelligence services are all busy in SA. Who really knows what the exact truth of all of this is.
If the UK wants SA, let them have it. They can't possibly run the country worse than our "government"

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Yah. I still have my doubts. In none of the videos do I see riffles being used.
But what's the big deal about rubber bullets in this particular protest? I also don't remember rubber bullets being used in Senekal or the previous protest Brackenfell protest.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
But what's the big deal about rubber bullets in this particular protest? I also don't remember rubber bullets being used in Senekal or the previous protest Brackenfell protest.
I don't know?

Ask the EFF...they're crying and threatening legal action against the racist (albeit 99% black) police....

Solarion

Honorary Master
I am absolutely terrified of what is happening in the main-stream media. The media houses are all seemingly jumping on the racial bandwagon and giving airtime to voices that want to racially divide SA! The fact that no media house has reported anything negative about the EFF and their reason for attacking an entire race over a PERCEIVED racist event that has NOTHING to do with a school, is appalling at best and downright genocidal at worst. To those narrow minded wondering why I used the term "genocidal", it is used to highlight how dangerous it is to label every single member of a perceived race/creed/culture etc as something LESS than human (we all know what a big label a "racist" carries)! When the media and political parties successfully convince a majority that a minority is less than human and militant action is needed to "decisively deal" with them, what the **** do you think will happen?

Make no mistake, the media is as much behind the racial division in South Africa as the EFF and ANC.

I've tried Mista. Tried too make sense of it. Tried to warn them of the dangers and of their divisive rhetoric. I've sent emails Ive posted messages in their Facebooks and Twitters. I've tried to explain to them that they causing such damage to any racial harmony and unity that others have worked so hard to achieve. They simply refuse to listen. I suspect they are mostly all getting their orders from some political power or financiers. Its really all abou money at the end of the day and if you look at where media houses receive their funding from you will find the cause of their divisive reporting there.