Scott's Shipping Services

What are the advantages using your service when ordering from Amazon USA versus their direct international shipping option ?

TBH over their direct shipping there's no advantage besides the import code issue. For other items or stores, that's where we come in.

Also if you're a business unlike amazon we supply a local VAT invoice you can claim back on.

Does my company import/ export number have any benefit when buying from overseas?

No "advantage" but it is a legal requirement for a company if they want to import anything or an individual who wants to import more than 3 items. There's also a value limit for importing without a code but I can't remember what it is, has been a while since I had to do all this!

LandyMan

Honorary Master
Is there a delay with quotes from the website?
I have never waited nger than an hour or so. Today is different though

K3NS31

Expert Member
Hi @ScottulusMaximus - I need a quote please? Submitted the online form yesterday but no reply yet. (Also, I have some extra questions - can I message you directly? Or should I just post here? It's regarding a collection from Jo'burg to deliver to Cape Town. Not a purchase, getting a package from a friend.

Hi @ScottulusMaximus - I need a quote please? Submitted the online form yesterday but no reply yet. (Also, I have some extra questions - can I message you directly? Or should I just post here? It's regarding a collection from Jo'burg to deliver to Cape Town. Not a purchase, getting a package from a friend.

Don't see anything, did you get a confirmation mail? Can submit here: https://www.scottshipping.co.za/local-shipping/

Just scroll way down, the formatting at the top has gone haywire but the form works.

Thanks, will re-submit. (I did get a confirmation email)
Also, it's a console + controller. Is it better to add the dimensions and submit as one thing or separately rather?

If they're in separate packages you can put the second packages weight and dimensions under the comments section.

Should be sorted, please let me know if you find anything still broken.

I'm going to start loading the Buy Now store soon, will update once complete!

Reactions: Yuu