ScreenX - It is even worse than 3D

Jamie McKane

MyBroadband Journalist
Super Moderator
ScreenX - It is even worse than 3D

Regal launched its first ScreenX cinema in New York City in September 2018, promising a “premium, panoramic, 270-degree cinema environment that projects films on three walls of the auditorium”.

The New York cinema brought the global footprint of ScreenX theatres to 154 across the 12 countries where this technology is available.

untruly_yours

The bright exit signs already annoy me at most cinemas. Unfortunately I will not be viewing movies on ScreenX. I despise 3D. IMAX is worth it for visual effects. However most of the time a normal cinema is fine.

I do not purchase concessions so, I hope I am saving some money.

fruitbat

Expert Member
THis is rediculous. I remember going to disney about 15years ago or so. And saw the 3D version of Disneys Philmarmonic with a screen that wrapped around the audience. Don't recall how far it went around us, but it was massive. And THAT was amazing!

clynton

There was so much ranting about a sign but you didn't show us what the issue was, also the speakers. If the article was better written maybe I would understand your vexation with the aforementioned issues.

Wasabee!

Expert Member
What has that got to do with the cinema?
Do you normally masturbate in a cinema?

You have problems...
Normally I go for the rom coms, then gag myself while beating my meat. You should've seen the slime show that 50 shades of gray was.

Though I only do this when I identify as a man, on the days that I identify as female or non-binary I just stay at home on the couch with my cat, a glass of wine and a good book.