Seagate giveaway – Win FireCuda Gaming Docks and HDDs - Enter here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mmslaya

Seagate FireCuda Gaming Dock 4TB (STJF4000400)

More than enough space....awesome design with custom RGB setting and this is a NVMe SSD? Count me in on this one! I'm still running standard Hard drives this would be a major upgrade!

Did I mention this is portable and comes with an insanely fast cable!! I want to turn my computer into a Battlestation....

lloydb

Seagate FireCuda Gaming Dock 4TB (STJF4000400)
Equipped with an array of ports, an expandable M.2 NVMe SSD slot for insane speeds, and customizable LEDs for killer lighting.

Lupus

Honorary Master

The Heart of Your Battlestation

Game harder with an elite 4 TB storage hub that connects your entire battlestation via one Thunderbolt 3 cable. Equipped with an array of ports, an expandable M.2 NVMe SSD slot for insane speeds, and customisable LEDs for killer lighting. The FireCuda Gaming Dock also works with Razer Chroma™ RGB so you can sync with other Chroma-enabled peripherals — the glory of gaming is yours to own.

SunilK

FireCuda Gaming Dock​

Thunderbolt 3 With Expandable NVMe​

Game harder with an elite 4 TB storage hub that connects your entire battlestation via one Thunderbolt 3 cable. Equipped with an array of ports, an expandable M.2 NVMe SSD slot for insane speeds, and customisable LEDs for killer lighting. The FireCuda Gaming Dock also works with Razer Chroma™ RGB so you can sync with other Chroma-enabled peripherals — the glory of gaming is yours to own.

SunilK

FireCuda Gaming Hub 16 TB​

Light up your gaming experience with the Seagate FireCuda Gaming Hub. Featuring up to 16 TB of capacity, create an immersive atmosphere with customisable RGB LED lighting. Plus, dual front-facing USB-C and USB-A ports enable you to connect and power all your peripherals in one place.

IamGroot

Seagate FireCuda Gaming Hard Drive 4TB

I dont know where to start
Lots of ports every I.T Guy dream
,RGB lighting will look incredible at my table working at home at night & Gaming
M.2 NVMe SSD expansion and Fast internal HDD do need to expalin this

I need therapy after i seeing that short video

CamiKaze

Honorary Master

FireCuda Gaming HDD 5 TB​

Created with up to 5 TB of capacity and a sleek, bold design

|tera|

Master of Messengers

FireCuda Gaming Dock​

Thunderbolt 3 With Expandable NVMe​

Feature I like:
Massive Storage Space
Archive projects, store older games and media files, plus enjoy plenty of space for tomorrow’s hot titles with 4 TB of expansive hard drive capacity.

Moosa86

FireCuda Gaming HDD 5 TB​

A 5 TB gaming hard drive with an extra layer of atmosphere to gaming sessions with customisable RGB LED lighting.

JANJAN16

Seagate firecuda gaming hdd5tb-i like that it's got quick start guide, rescue data recovery services,two ways to enhance your battle stations, compatible with Windows and Mac OS,RGB led lighting,usb ports,bold design and last that you can create an immersive atmosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.