Seagate giveaway – Win FireCuda Gaming Docks and HDDs - Enter here

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnglishCucumber

A beautiful display of colours and makes the station easier to manage with the different positions it allows for!

airborne

Honorary Master
Seagate FireCuda Gaming Dock 4TB

SSD Speed and massive storage. Can store you entire game library safely and load in a flash.

CapoPlays

Firecuda Gaming HDD 5TB

USB 3.2 bus-powered and a lightweight design gives the Gaming Hard Drive easy plug and play functionality — grab it and take it to take to a friend’s place.

Seagate Rescue Data Recovery Services

These are important to me, i only have a 500gb HDD by WD

Nopt!c

Massive Storage Space

Archive projects, store older games and media files, plus enjoy plenty of space for tomorrow’s hot titles with 4 TB of expansive hard drive capacity.

I'm_Miss_Sunshine

Seagate FireCuda Gaming Hard Drive 5TB

Oh my - Have you seen how big COD Warzone files are ? 100gig + and not to mention the constant updates.
Moral of the story is , the game is massive and to have a Gaming Hard Drive that not only has pretty lights(The RGB -ness ) but has Rescue Data Recovery . One doesn't need to worrying about downloading the game if you lose it . Imagine having 500 Warzone sized games (is my math's and calculations is even correct? XD).
I have not even gotten to how cool , pretty , handsome, bold, sexy, attractive etc etc the FireCuda looks ... SHES SOOOOOO PRETTY !!

Definitely a gamers ultimate dream (to have pretty much , unlimited space, never having to decide which game to uninstall to install another one)

The formal answer to the question is : (The copy and paste answer)

Plug in and light up with the FireCuda Gaming Hard Drive. Created with up to 5 TB of capacity and a sleek, bold design — this gaming hard drive can hold all your titles and compliment the look of your battlestation. And bring an extra layer of atmosphere to gaming sessions with customisable RGB LED lighting.

aybbleek

Expert Member
Seagate FireCuda Gaming Hard Drive 5TB (STKL5000400)

Explore the full, customisable RGB colour and pattern control that's at your fingertips — you can even sync up all your FireCuda RGB products with help from the free Seagate Toolkit software

Itsa Trap

Expert Member

FireCuda Gaming Dock​

Thunderbolt 3 With Expandable NVMe​

Form and Function — Fused at Last Room for Everything: 4 TB of space lets you keep a huge library of games and files within reach. Thunderbolt 3 Docking: Connect an array of gaming peripherals via one Thunderbolt 3 cable — Thunderbolt 3, DisplayPort, USB 3.0, RJ45 Ethernet network port, 3.5 mm audio-in/mic port, 3.5 mm audio-out port. Expandable M.2 NVMe: Install the latest titles in no time, boot applications faster, and load games, maps, plus more with breakneck speed using the expandable NVMe slot—it’s designed for premium-performance flash upgrades like the FireCuda 510 NVMe SSD. Customisation LEDs: Featuring a minimalist industrial form factor and customisation RGB LEDs, FireCuda Gaming Dock is the perfect complement to a well-designed rig. Just use the included Toolkit software to explore and choose from a range of colours and light patterns.

Honestly, the RGB is the least of it, could've just been a plain black old box, what I would like to know is how viable is this really for gaming data throughput, assuming you only do mass data write onto the drives once you install a game. I would assume in this case having your steam auto updates turned off is a must?

Would this be able to give you 60FPS consistently (at the very least) when playing?

Honestly this was a bit of a surprise as I was contemplating getting a laptop, with the limited expandability of the drives this would be a great thing to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.