Second hard lockdown warning for South Africa

Pitbull

Verboten
Eish PB. What was your experience?

I wasn't admitted.

Imagine having bad flu, but a very slimy chest. I would be short of breath from the most mundane tasks. But apart from that, nothing to serious. I can understand people in high risk cases having complications for sure. But bad flu with a very slimy chest was my experience.

R13...

Honorary Master
Economy tanked in the initial lockdown, didn't stop them obtaining R 70b from WB, and collectively getting their hands on R 500b.

You have not been under a rock these last 6 months have you?
Or you can choose to believe the speculators and Karens
Treasury director-general Dondo Mogajane said public perceptions of rampant misappropriation of COVID relief funds are incorrect: “We tend sometimes to keep information that the public should be aware of. R500 billion was not chowed, or stolen, in the way the perception out there is. We can break it down; we can explain the details of it.”

Pitbull

Verboten
Or you can choose to believe the speculators and Karens

I never claimed "IT" was stolen. I was saying they got their hands on funds even with a tanking economy. Which you wanted to know how? But keep on trying to move the goal posts...

R13...

Honorary Master
I never claimed "IT" was stolen. I was saying they got their hands on funds even with a tanking economy. Which you wanted to know how? But keep on trying to move the goal posts...
So, "they" don't benefit anything out of the whole thing. Then what is the point? They're clever enough to know what delusions of more control are just delusions as people would just ignore them.

Reactions: Swa

Pitbull

Verboten
Yeah, of course, but they don't specifically need us locked in over december. Any time will work with the false numbers?
Agree 100%. Majority of companies, including ours are planning to go back to normal coming January. Government knowing this, December is a last ditch effort to loot the coffers before everything returns to normal. So now or never.

Pitbull

Verboten
So, "they" don't benefit anything out of the whole thing. Then what is the point? They're clever enough to know what delusions of more control are just delusions as people would just ignore them.

LOL?

Are you reading your own posts?
People have already been arrested for fraudulent tenders and stealing of covid funds. It's a reality. Ofc they benefit.

But like I said, you will keep on spinning this in some kind of direction till you find yourself something to argue about. Not playing this game with you. Way better things to do.

R13...

Honorary Master
LOL?

Are you reading your own posts?
People have already been arrested for fraudulent tenders and stealing of covid funds. It's a reality. Ofc they benefit.

But like I said, you will keep on spinning this in some kind of direction till you find yourself something to argue about. Not playing this game with you. Way better things to do.
Now, there's the PB we know and love so much. Like you namesake with a bone in its mouth.

Pitbull

Verboten
Now, there's the PB we know and love so much. Like you namesake with a bone in its mouth.

Not at all.

I said they want to loot funds made available. You asked where are they going to get funds if the economy tanks. I showed you they got it previously. You then tell me but "They never stole R 500b". I never claimed they stole R 500b. But alas, nit picking till you find something to argue with is your forte.

Fund have been and are being stolen. No one, not even anywhere in this thread is claiming R 500b was stolen. But alas, like having a discussion with rock. Only entertaining to yourself for so long.

Mila

Honorary Master
A
Mostly outdoors, which we all know around the world means hardly any transmission of this virus.
ll these people will be using bathrooms, restaurants, seats.
They will be traveling in taxis busses and overloaded vehicles.
Not saying its right saying we at best don’t know how to keep a distance.

i have laughed with so many people in shops. We are just African. We don’t mind people closer to us than moat other nations.

even though I like my space bubble we tend to move closer reach over and do all kinds of close stuff

surface

Honorary Master
I am not getting your point. They benefit but some of them are getting arrested, right? Are you saying they are benefitting because some of them are being arrested ? Or are they just making a show of arresting some of them ?

Flywheel

Honorary Master
Nothing to do with Corona and the cases increasing. They want us locked down in December... I would love to see how he keeps the masses from the ocean on Christmas and New Year's eve.

Ma se paws, I thought you were dead from Covid! Welcome back.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
When I first saw this piece I thought it was shameful clickbait and twisting of the facts. Now I am sure:

For shame MyBB, for shame!
It's the prat from KZN who is threatening there's going to be a hard lockdown - not squirrel.

This has increased to 1,706 between 16 and 22 October, a trend which has raised concerns among government officials, including KwaZulu-Natal Premier Sihle Zikalala.

He warned that the return to a hard lockdown was on the cards unless there is a decline in the number of cases.
Are you sure you're not confusing this article with one you've read?

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
It's the prat from KZN who is threatening there's going to be a hard lockdown - not squirrel.

Are you sure you're not confusing this article with one you've read?

No I am not. MyBB's original headline was changed as well. They wrote it in a fashion that threatened a lockdown and maybe they changed their tune when they saw it was just that - the KZN prat. I was annoyed by it from the first time this thread appeared and I mentioned as much on FB.
1603819273613.png

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
No I am not. MyBB's original headline was changed as well. They wrote it in a fashion that threatened a lockdown and maybe they changed their tune when they saw it was just that - the KZN prat. I was annoyed by it from the first time this thread appeared and I mentioned as much on FB.
View attachment 941324
The title in the screen grab you posted is identical to the one currently shown and the same one you replied to?

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 19.24.02.png

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
I suspect it was changed nonetheless. The titles on FB update, don't they? Anyways, the content is still shameful. I will check to see on my work Mac - I may even have taken a screenshot of it there.