'Second pandemic'? Biden alarms Twitter with his cryptic comments: 'Here we go again'

rvZA

Honorary Master
During presidential remarks on COVID-19 vaccines for children under 5 years old, President Joe Biden alarmed Twitter users when he spoke of the government preparing for a "second pandemic."

A reporter prompted Biden’s head-turning remarks with a question on what spending the U.S. government is still prepared to do in order to manufacture and distribute more vaccines and maintain the infrastructure necessary to combat COVID-19 as it lingers throughout the country.

Last week, the CDC and FDA authorized emergency use of the COVID-19 vaccine for kids as young as 6 months old.

"I know you’re looking for more money from Congress for this vaccine campaign and for COVID funding going into the fall," the reporter told Biden, before asking, "How much of the supply of vaccines for these small children is there and how many of the nation’s kids will you be able to get vaccinated before you need more money from Congress?"

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Fox news is not a valid source.

EDIT:
A few days later this post, gives credence to Fox not being a valid source:
  • President Joe Biden says the US needs to start getting funding to prepare for the next pandemic.
  • The White House has proposed allocating $82 billion toward planning for pandemic response.
  • Some researchers predict a one-in-two chance that another pandemic will happen in the next 25 years.
President Joe Biden warned on Tuesday that the US would eventually face another pandemic and said the country must start preparing for it.

It was just a comment about a second pandemic "in our time" that needs to be prepare-for. No need to panic, if it should come, we will use lessons learnt and technology pharmaceutical companies have now and in future to cater for it.
I'm just too lazy to do this anymore, rvZA just posts way too much nonsense.

Last edited:

RonSwanson

Honorary Master
Fox news is not a valid source.
Sure if you say so, then so is Yahoo, WSJ, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, Daily Show, BBC, Al-Jazeera America, The Guardian, NPR, NYT, Washington Post et al. https://guides.lib.umich.edu/c.php?g=637508&p=4462444

Pew_mediapolarization_ideologicalplacementsourceaudience.png

vigras rojara

Expert Member
It’s comments like these which show who can’t be taken seriously.

May the fact checkers and Wikipedia continue comforting your fragile little world.
Ok Mr tin foil hat "vaccines cause autism ' loon.

Too funny.

capd

Expert Member
Ok Mr tin foil hat "vaccines cause autism ' loon.

Too funny.
Sad that people who ‘think’ and respond like this exist, and I embarrassingly used to be just the same, so I do understand. Childhood vaccines do cause injuries, as well as autism in a small amount of people, which I did originally make very clear. Yet here you are distorting that in your own pursuit of ignorance. I myself am fully vaccinated and ‘normal’, and so are most people. But it takes a journey to uncover these truths which most people are afraid to do.

As well as a helluva lot of listening to women who are usually more in tune with their children. Your thinking is an insult to parents whose children have been injured, some of whom I personally know.

One will never find this in the mainstream, where unnecessary fear and unnecessary manipulation, and unnecessary products and unnecessary industries are pushed by the wicked on the vulnerable.

Believe me, just a year or two ago I never thought I would say these things.

Have a nice life.

vigras rojara

Expert Member
Sad that people who ‘think’ and respond like this exist, and I embarrassingly used to be just the same, so I do understand. Childhood vaccines do cause injuries, as well as autism in a small amount of people, which I did originally make very clear. Yet here you are distorting that in your own pursuit of ignorance. I myself am fully vaccinated and ‘normal’, and so are most people. But it takes a journey to uncover these truths which most people are afraid to do.

As well as a helluva lot of listening to women who are usually more in tune with their children. Your thinking is an insult to parents whose children have been injured, some of whom I personally know.

One will never find this in the mainstream, where unnecessary fear and unnecessary manipulation, and unnecessary products and unnecessary industries are pushed by the wicked on the vulnerable.

Have a nice life.
You have proved many times on this forum that you're nuttier than squirrel ****.

I am glad you feel enlightened though and you are most welcome to think that you know better. Whatever makes you happy.

capd

Expert Member
You have proved many times on this forum that you're nuttier than squirrel ****.

I am glad you feel enlightened though and you are most welcome to think that you know better. Whatever makes you happy.
Your outdated ways of thinking and doing have been superseded by those with the ability to, in order to clean up the mess you created in the booming years for us next generation, and our children. I won’t lie, you had it good, but it came at a great cost to humanity, and many of us now question what we put into our bodies instead of simply doing as we’re told. You should be more grateful, especially after contributing to the rot. But I don’t blame you.

Thugscub

Expert Member

Have a nice life.
Go back to your meds.

vigras rojara

Expert Member
Your outdated ways of thinking and doing have been superseded by those with the ability to, in order to clean up the mess you created in the booming years for us next generation, and our children. I won’t lie, you had it good, but it came at a great cost to humanity, and many of us now question what we put into our bodies instead of simply doing as we’re told. You should be more grateful, especially after contributing to the rot. But I don’t blame you.
Ok then...
12572c6690b5be86bdd2e648c1ba3b87.jpg

rambo919

Honorary Master
Fox news can be a bit over the top at times. I recall under the build-up to and during Trumps "tenure" I found Fox news to be in excess of +10
And then when there was actual risk involved they dropped him like hot poop and ran away.

It's all fake, they do whatever will get the most clicks.

rambo919

Honorary Master
The funny thing is they are dancing around the next pandemic being a gay one.... it's an AIDS repeat where suddenly it won't be a gay pandemic anymore and the world will end unless you take this anal vaccine.