'Second pandemic'? Biden alarms Twitter with his cryptic comments: 'Here we go again'

rambo919

Honorary Master
As well as a helluva lot of listening to women who are usually more in tune with their children. Your thinking is an insult to parents whose children have been injured, some of whom I personally know.
It's a pattern I have noticed.

Children being thrown into the fire to fuel the current thing.... and then misused later when something bad happens in the process with a disingenuous "think of the children" as if the children were ever their primary concern.

It's all a narcissist joke really.

OhYeah84

Expert Member
It’s comments like these which show who can’t be taken seriously.

May the fact checkers and Wikipedia continue comforting your fragile little world.
Bru, nobody actually believes a thing you are saying. Your validity went out the door weeks ago with your statements about vaccines.

Enjoy living in the commune!

Moosedrool

Executive Member
as well as autism in a small amount of people, which I did originally make very clear.

You do know the guy, Andrew Wakefield who started this conspiracy patented his own replacement MMR vaccine before conducting the so called research. The "research" was manipulated and done on a tiny sample size in order to dupe the public when he wrote his paper. He delibiretly caused distrust in a life saving vaccine to become a billionaire.

rambo919

Honorary Master
Fark, you'd think an admin would notice the requests though?
If there is enough of a group effort I have noticed the mods notice whatever they need to notice to calm people down.... the system is corrupt like the rest of SA.

Hell, I was banned for 3 months for making fun the the daily beast ffs.

OhYeah84

Expert Member
Your outdated ways of thinking and doing have been superseded by those with the ability to, in order to clean up the mess you created in the booming years for us next generation, and our children. I won’t lie, you had it good, but it came at a great cost to humanity, and many of us now question what we put into our bodies instead of simply doing as we’re told. You should be more grateful, especially after contributing to the rot. But I don’t blame you.
You're in the minority, so not sure where you come up with the "us next generation" and "many of us" nonsense.
I think the sooner you realise that, the sooner that dim bulb will turn on in your head.

Vaccinated kids have been incredibly well for years!

Or don't you get the news feeds in the mountain commune you're in? /s

OhYeah84

Expert Member
You do know the guy, Andrew Wakefield who started this conspiracy patented his own replacement MMR vaccine before conducting the so called research. The "research" was manipulated and done on a tiny sample size in order to dupe the public when he wrote his paper. He delibiretly caused distrust in a life saving vaccine to become a billionaire.
He believes it. Stated as much about 2 weeks ago. Literally Lol'd when I said (and provided proof) that whole study was debunked.

He firmly believes kids were healthier without vaccines, yet hasn't responded to my post asking why kids, who never had vaccines (well, before they were developed for smallpox etc) were dying because of the various diseases if they were so sick.

The light switches off when he's unable to answer anything remotely coherently.

rambo919

Honorary Master
You're in the minority, so not sure where you come up with the "us next generation" and "many of us" nonsense.
I think the sooner you realise that, the sooner that dim bulb will turn on in your head.

Vaccinated kids have been incredibly well for years!

Or don't you get the news feeds in the mountain commune you're in? /s
That's because you only see the one's that were not injured. The others are hidden away in special schools and other institutions.

OhYeah84

Expert Member
That's because you only see the one's that were not injured. The others are hidden away in special schools and other institutions.
And those that never took the vaccines and injured? Or is that going to be conveniently overlooked?

rambo919

Honorary Master
He believes it. Stated as much about 2 weeks ago. Literally Lol'd when I said (and provided proof) that whole study was debunked.

He firmly believes kids were healthier without vaccines, yet hasn't responded to my post asking why kids, who never had vaccines (well, before they were developed for smallpox etc) were dying because of the various diseases if they were so sick.

The light switches off when he's unable to answer anything remotely coherently.
Actually, for most of these diseases.... the problem was mostly over by the time vaccines were introduced. Some vaccines might work but most are snake oil.