'Second pandemic'? Biden alarms Twitter with his cryptic comments: 'Here we go again'

rambo919

Honorary Master
You referred to my name/avatar, so I referred to yours :)
Oh I just use this because it's funny to mock people that don't do their own thinking and just agree with whatever they are told to agree with. I don't think too deeply about it.

[after googling the quote]
The name comes from college years and I was never motivated to change it.... I don't actually like the Rambo movies.

OhYeah84

Expert Member
That just means you are part of the majority.... same as your argument that the unvaccinated die off where only the minority are actually at risk of that.
Unvaccinated where? Sorry man, I never picked you for an anti-vaxxer as well. Childhood vaccinations do not cause autism. Debunked. No sense in holding onto something that's just not true.
AND...then you need to compare how these illnesses were ruining children before a polio vaccine for instance.

Anyways, cheers!

OhYeah84

Expert Member
Oh I just use this because it's funny to mock people that don't do their own thinking and just agree with whatever they are told to agree with. I don't think too deeply about it.

[after googling the quote]
The name comes from college years and I was never motivated to change it.... I don't actually like the Rambo movies.
But are you a Rambo in real life though...:rolleyes:

rambo919

Honorary Master
Unvaccinated where? Sorry man, I never picked you for an anti-vaxxer as well. Childhood vaccinations do not cause autism. Debunked. No sense in holding onto something that's just not true.
AND...then you need to compare how these illnesses were ruining children before a polio vaccine for instance.

Anyways, cheers!
Polio specifically was almost eradicated already before they got a vaccine for it.....

Flanders

Honorary Master
Probably forgot he was president again, thought it was still 2020 and meant they were preparing for the first pandemic - just as soon as they remove that incompetent TYRANT from the white house.

?

lol! :ROFL:

what is your valid source? the horses mouth? read his lips maybe?

This sort of thing never fails to amuse me.

"Okay, here's a clip of person X saying Y..."

"Wut? Sorry, I'm not wasting my time with a concise, to-the-point, yOuChOeP video. Kthnkxbye."

"But the clip is taken from your number one trusted news sourc--"

dumb-dumber.gif

It's like saying you don't believe in the moon landings because fox news said they happened - even though MSNPCNN televised the footage.

LetsDance

Expert Member
WIth media distorting the truth to manipulate the audience, there is no valid source. The media rely on sponsors and if the sponsors find the truth inconvenient, a news event gets ignored or doctored otherwise the sponsors drop the media channel. You have to live in the gray zone and filter for yourself.

access

Honorary Master
Probably forgot he was president again, thought it was still 2020 and meant they were preparing for the first pandemic - just as soon as they remove that incompetent TYRANT from the white house.

This sort of thing never fails to amuse me.

"Okay, here's a clip of person X saying Y..."

"Wut? Sorry, I'm not wasting my time with a concise, to-the-point, yOuChOeP video. Kthnkxbye."

"But the clip is taken from your number one trusted news sourc--"

dumb-dumber.gif

It's like saying you don't believe in the moon landings because fox news said they happened - even though MSNPCNN televised the footage.

its too difficult for some people to find out for themselves.

or

people have been condition to believe looking something up for yourself and making a judgement on it is wrong, going by recent events.