'Second pandemic'? Biden alarms Twitter with his cryptic comments: 'Here we go again'

Grant

Honorary Master
Oh I just use this because it's funny to mock people that don't do their own thinking and just agree with whatever they are told to agree with. I don't think too deeply about it.

[after googling the quote]
The name comes from college years and I was never motivated to change it.... I don't actually like the Rambo movies.
Would those non thinkers also include christians that blindly follow biblical instruction and don't think to deeply about its content - content like talking snakes, walking around on water - and other parlour tricks

The Trutherizer

Executive Member
Fox news is going to rot your brain.
Of course there will be other pandemics. Just like there have been pandemics before.

neoprema

Executive Member
  • President Joe Biden says the US needs to start getting funding to prepare for the next pandemic.
  • The White House has proposed allocating $82 billion toward planning for pandemic response.
  • Some researchers predict a one-in-two chance that another pandemic will happen in the next 25 years.
President Joe Biden warned on Tuesday that the US would eventually face another pandemic and said the country must start preparing for it.

It was just a comment about a second pandemic "in our time" that needs to be prepare-for. No need to panic, if it should come, we will use lessons learnt and technology pharmaceutical companies have now and in future to cater for it.

capd

Expert Member
  • President Joe Biden says the US needs to start getting funding to prepare for the next pandemic.
  • The White House has proposed allocating $82 billion toward planning for pandemic response.
  • Some researchers predict a one-in-two chance that another pandemic will happen in the next 25 years.
President Joe Biden warned on Tuesday that the US would eventually face another pandemic and said the country must start preparing for it.

It was just a comment about a second pandemic "in our time" that needs to be prepare-for. No need to panic, if it should come, we will use lessons learnt and technology pharmaceutical companies have now and in future to cater for it.
Scary. Our future is looking dire. Cards on the table as to how they are preparing to control us in response to the global decline and slowdown. Fear is such a powerful tool. Better start working smart really quickly.
7E95A783-135D-4848-8B14-3181C3848D7E.jpeg
EBD2CFF0-F03A-4C35-97A8-7B08F5B602BF.jpeg

neoprema

Executive Member
N
Scary. Our future is looking dire. Cards on the table as to how they are preparing to control us in response to the global decline and slowdown. Fear is such a powerful tool. Better start working smart really quickly.
View attachment 1335980
View attachment 1335978
Nothing scary. Just good planning and more people need to adhere to regulation so plans can be executed properly and not with complete chaos and anarchy.

capd

Expert Member
N

Nothing scary. Just good planning and more people need to adhere to regulation so plans can be executed properly and not with complete chaos and anarchy.
I appreciate your optimism, it’s exactly how they want people to view things despite the impending collapse. Meanwhile, more automation, fewer jobs, and more babies! The only place it leads us is more elites, government reliance, and totalitarian rule in response to chaos.

Captain Slog

Expert Member

Finally someone who understands what was said - I am no fan of sleepy Joe or Democrats but Biden was just saying this ˆˆˆˆ

wbot

Executive Member
Biden knows exactly when the next pandemic will hit because Fauci told him :sneaky: