Secret Eskom diesel supply deals revealed

upup

Executive Member
Wonder what Eskom pay per liter. The government should supply diesel at cost to eskom .

LaraC

Honorary Master
Why can’t Eskom just deal directly with suppliers? There always seem to be corruption when middlemen are used.

LaraC

Honorary Master
In government? You must be joking. How can they be expected to survive on their monthly money?
Like the rest of us. Live within your means.

(We are derailing this thread.)

Freaksta

Expert Member
Tbh eskom should currently be allowed to buy at cost excluding all taxes from suppliers. As half those taxes are for road related ****.

lexis

The more I read these horror stories on Eksdom the more I realize that we are not ankle deep in it.

Johnfpro

I believe that middlemen are used by Eskom so that these same middlemen, apart from lining their own pockets, will extend their benefits to those granting the contracts.

It's long been rumored that the ANC themselves get donations from the beneficiaries of these contracts once the funds start flowing.

Ben_Dover

I believe that middlemen are used by Eskom so that these same middlemen, apart from lining their own pockets, will extend their benefits to those granting the contracts.

It's long been rumored that the ANC themselves get donations from the beneficiaries of these contracts once the funds start flowing.
No Doubt, most of these ANC officials will setup shelf companies and funnel the money through them to obscure the fact that they benefiting. Lets face it, if no one in the ANC was benefiting from this load shedding, they would have signed up those Power ships more than a year ago.

Musicmp3

Why are the ANC such thieves. Is it a AA characteristic?

Eskom are been proberbly charged way above market rates yet Zuma and his parasites are happy to reap the benefits at the expense of the citizens. Fat bigot.

grok

Honorary Master
Why are the ANC such thieves. Is it a AA characteristic?

Eskom are been proberbly charged way above market rates yet Zuma and his parasites are happy to reap the benefits at the expense of the citizens. Fat bigot.
That, detective, is the right question..