Security guard due in court for fatal shooting of former boxing champ's dad

upup

Executive Member
I also would love to know what happened, why him and the guard started a conversation.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Agreed. Incredibly stupid of the big guy, his arrogance was so strong he thought he was invisible. The guy in red should go down for murder but lets see once BLF and EFF have marched about it and applied political pressure. He will probably get off.
I doubt EFF will be involved. BLF might doit for political expediency but that never stopped a judge/magistrate passing necessary justice.

sparticus

Expert Member
Firstly condolences to the van Heerden family and friends.

Secondly, the most blatant thing here is that the Security guy is 100% guilty of Murder. No matter what happened his life was not in danger and he cold bloodily shot the guy. There is no way around that no matter what a court or political parties influence says.

Thirdly and almost equally important is that sadly the victim was really naive/stupid/arrogant, I am not sure why he did what he did but its just not good to challenge anyone with a loaded weapon. Rather keep you humble and live to see the next day.

Still though, I hope that this blatant murderer gets what he deserves.

RIP to the guy :(

ForceFate

Honorary Master
You don't have a gun license, then you would not ask me this?
Awesome logic there.

How many people with legitimate licenses have killed in the past year alone (police and civilians)? Don't forget Oscar is in prison...

Pitbull

Verboten
If I understand correctly, it's Chris van Heerden's father?

If so, this is going on the global stage... He's a pretty big in boxing circles in the US. Also a sparring partner for Floyd iirc.

Craig

Honorary Master
I saw an earlier tweet from him complaining about whites being murdered, he probably belongs to the white genocide brigade.
So he is using his dad's death to score cheap points.

The kommin runs deep in that family.

thechamp

Honorary Master
So he is using his dad's death to score cheap points.

The kommin runs deep in that family.
I think he is sad and angry, it is just unfortunate that he does not want to accept the situation for what it is and he wants to turn it into something else.

Craig

Honorary Master
I think he is sad and angry, it is just unfortunate that he does not want to accept the situation for what it is and he wants to turn it into something else.
I. E., scoring some quick political points. Any feel can see in the video that it's got nothing to do with politics.

R13...

Honorary Master
Anyone know what brought on the confrontation? It looks like the victim is blaming the perp for some vehicle related incident and promising to have him fired?