See how much you owe in e-tolls – how to check your bill online

saor

Honorary Master
ETC was asked about the terms and conditions you have to agree to, and COO Mark Ridgway assured users that agreeing to them in no way contracts you to Sanral as a “registered user”.
I would be extremely weary. They're asking you to agree to T&C's but also claim you're not bound by them? Why ask people to agree to the T&C's then?

quovadis

Expert Member
ETC was asked about the terms and conditions you have to agree to, and COO Mark Ridgway assured users that agreeing to them in no way contracts you to Sanral as a “registered user”.
What is the point of the agree to terms then if it only applies to registered users?

quovadis

Expert Member
One other thing, great way to link a vehicle registration to an ID number ...

cr@zydude

Executive Member
Oh look, this website wants my ID number. I"ll just type it in. Even though I have nothing to do with etolls, that seems like a bad idea.

Insint

Expert Member
Definitely not typing in my ID or accepting the T&C so I am unable to look, it should be zero.

Rabobi

Executive Member
Lol

F U SANRAL

Im sure this site had permission to use the etoll logo etc without being affiliated????

quovadis

Expert Member
its not linked already?
1) eNatis is not exactly 100% accurate - plenty of issues reported.
2) There are plenty of people who purchase vehicles and never transfer ownership/register it in their name.

Knyro

PhD in Everything
/inb4 MagicDude viewing all our e-toll bills with his haxx

McT

The Humble Scot!
T H I S A T R A P ! ! !

S T A Y - T H E - H E L L - A W A Y - F R O M - T H I S - E V I L ! ! !

labratza

Expert Member
:eek: how often do you use the highway?

well bottom one was within a year cos car only year old and top one was stuff around car.... use to travel to and from bela-bela everyday for about 7 or 8 months. from the east to bela bela

Pox

Expert Member
The terms and conditions are the "new terms and conditions for people and organizations who register with Sanral"

You could be agreeing to register by checking what you owe.
Dodgy as hell.

grok

Honorary Master
I typed in less60.co.za but got redirected to less100.co.za!!! I owe them nothing! :D