See the huge queues at the Mall of Africa Grand Opening – photos

The_MAC

Executive Member
90% of the merchandise purchased will probably be on Credit, not to mention the "sick" days claimed..

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Yeah, I'll never get it, tbh.

Actually quite tired of shopping malls. Annoys me if I have to go to one.

I generally only go to one shopping centre with any regularity, and its purely to go straight into Game to do what I need and leave...

Other than that I avoid the places like the plague and would rather shop at stand alone shops.

Dolby

Honorary Master
While I come mind malls in general, I rather avoid huge opening specials like these

greg0205

Honorary Master
Is there a queue to have your finger nails ripped off rather than go to a mall opening?

skyhawk

Expert Member
Incredicble connection is selling the explorer decoder for R999 , 7 inch tablet for R499

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Personally, I don't see waiting in lines like that is worth it for the discount, even if it is hundreds of Rand.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Personally, I don't see waiting in lines like that is worth it for the discount, even if it is hundreds of Rand.

Yeah, if only there was a way to buy stuff and have it delivered without having to leave my house, sit in traffic, look for parking which I have to pay for, and then have to deal with millions of crab-waling fscktards, that'd be great... Oh, wait.