Send last minute gifts with eGifts24

Not sure what to get that special someone, or looking for a last minute gift? Then eGifts24 can help with a great selection of digital gift cards that can be sent with a special message. You can also schedule the gift card to be emailed on Christmas day!

Choose from Netflix, Google Play, PlayStation, Xbox, Sorbet, Steam, Yuppiechef, Uber and more! If you're not sure what to get them, why not get an eGifts24 Gift Voucher, which allows them to pick and choose any of the gift cards we offer.

Visit eGifts24.co.za to see our full selection.

eg2505

Honorary Master
nice idea, any chance of something like checkers/PNP/CNA vouchers being issued maybe in future?

as I still think gift vouchers make the best gifts one can get, especially when you not sure what to get somebody.

nice idea, any chance of something like checkers/PNP/CNA vouchers being issued maybe in future?

as I still think gift vouchers make the best gifts one can get, especially when you not sure what to get somebody.
Hi @eg2505,

Thanks for the feedback. We are definitely looking into adding more local retailers. Unfortunately it does take time as many retailers don't have systems we can integrate with at this point in time, but we are hoping to add the likes of Checkers and PnP and many more in 2019.

saloojee

Logged onto the site only to find out that 20000 of my points expired. That sucks......make them last longer

Logged onto the site only to find out that 20000 of my points expired. That sucks......make them last longer
Hi @saloojee,

Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately loyalty points will expire if not used within 1 year, and we'd recommend converting them into loyalty vouchers before that happens. I will, however, pass your feedback onto the team.