Senekal Murder trial (Brendin Horner)

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
The Hawks will investigate police corruption and possible SAPS involvement,

Hawks now say they are looking into report alleging SAPS involvement in Free State stock theft

I see the Hawks have finally admitted to having received the report last year. I am glad News24 reported on it, it means a great deal with the bias going on.

schumi

Honorary Master

Senekal men's case postponed to 2021​

The case of André Pienaar and Stephanus Johannes Fourie, who were arrested for their alleged role in a fiery protest in the Free State, has been postponed to 2021.

Pienaar and Fourie appeared in the Senekal magistrate's court on Friday morning.

The matter has been postponed to March 1 next year for further investigation, Pienaar's lawyer Jacques Potgieter confirmed.

More at: https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2020-11-20-senekal-mens-case-postponed-to-2021/

skimread

Honorary Master
Matlaletsa was granted bail in the murder of Brendin Horner has been put back in jail for stealing stock again.

Released on the 23rd and arrested on the 26th. Poor guy will lose his disability grant.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Matlaletsa was granted bail in the murder of Brendin Horner has been put back in jail for stealing stock again.

Released on the 23rd and arrested on the 26th. Poor guy will lose his disability grant.

I guess he was released, again?

Varktjop

Expert Member

He needs to be locked away pemanently. He's shown that he goes back to crime every time. 18 times.. really?