Series [Please do NOT post any spoilers] - Episode IV

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Yeah.
As someone who'd really like some new scifi or fantasy that looks boring as hell and a plot that feels far too familiar. Some **** happens aboard the ship while we're in cryo? Oh no!
It's either going to happen when you are in cryo or not. When do you want it to happen?

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
Luke Cage has also been canceled by Netflix.

This means that Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and The Punisher are the only remaining Marvel series still on Netflix.

There is talk that the new 3rd season of Daredevil will also be it's last, and that the upcoming seasons of Jessica Jones and The Punisher will also be the last on Netflix as Disney aims to move all Marvel properties onto the upcoming new Disney streaming service. This could mean that these Netflix Marvel series may be revived on the Disney streaming service in the future, perhaps as more "family-friendly" properties.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator

This means that Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and The Punisher are the only remaining Marvel series still on Netflix.

There is talk that the new 3rd season of Daredevil will also be it's last, and that the upcoming seasons of Jessica Jones and The Punisher will also be the last on Netflix as Disney aims to move all Marvel properties onto the upcoming new Disney streaming service. This could mean that these Netflix Marvel series may be revived on the Disney streaming service in the future, perhaps as more "family-friendly" properties.
What about The Defenders?

cerebus

Honorary Master

I've heard good things about the latest season of Daredevil.

greg0205

Honorary Master
For the Daredevil folk... First off, best season of the three IMO. It really is so good.

Then, for folk like me who appreciate these kind of things... Episode 4... from the moment Matt hangs up the phone at around 22 minutes, 'till he's in the cab at 33 minutes... Is one take.

I'll say that again... One take.

You'll know it when you see it. It's simply extraordinary.

Drifter

Honorary Master
For the Daredevil folk... First off, best season of the three IMO. It really is so good.

Then, for folk like me who appreciate these kind of things... Episode 4... from the moment Matt hangs up the phone at around 22 minutes, 'till he's in the cab at 33 minutes... Is one take.

I'll say that again... One take.

You'll know it when you see it. It's simply extraordinary.
Look at the thread title............. No spoilers.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master