Series [Please do NOT post any spoilers] - Episode IV

Dan C

Honorary Master
After that opening, things slow down dramatically for a few episodes. But stick to it. As I'v ementioned before this is a slow burner, but really is brilliant.

I haven't started S02 as yet, but will soon.
Watched the first episode of season 1 last night. Hectic.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Doom Patrol is not half bad, much better than the CW nonsense.
Arrowverse is disgusting. Sad they have Constantine.

Doom Patrol, Titans, Stargirl, Swamp Thing, Metropolis and the animated Harley Quinn and Joung Justice are all DC Universe.

I really hope that they kill Arrowverse, but I like The Legends. Just kill Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl and the even more atrocious Black Lightning and the Freedom Fighters animation.

buyeye

Expert Member
Arrowverse is disgusting. Sad they have Constantine.

Doom Patrol, Titans, Stargirl, Swamp Thing, Metropolis and the animated Harley Quinn and Joung Justice are all DC Universe.

I really hope that they kill Arrowverse, but I like The Legends. Just kill Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl and the even more atrocious Black Lightning and the Freedom Fighters animation.
Why the hate for shows that you are not the target audience for? I only watch the flash and legacies but I don't mind when they do that cross over 3 episodes. I actually like the legends too. It's a show that doesn't take itself too seriously.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Why the hate for shows that you are not the target audience for? I only watch the flash and legacies but I don't mind when they do that cross over 3 episodes. I actually like the legends too. It's a show that doesn't take itself too seriously.
Actually, I am in their target market, avid comic reader, have been into the comic scene since the early 90s and have read most original series and volumes. Arrowverse is an abomination, they soiled the source material, not to mention that they are basically lost in continuity errors but pushes on. Arrowverse is one big plot hole waiting to collapse. Everyone should get on the Waverider and reboot the Arrowverse, because you know Dementors (a-hem, Time Wraiths) aren’t bothered with Flashpoint, not to mention that the timelines aren’t holding up in any case.

Since ‘I am’ not their targeted audience, I guess they are targeting the Mick Rory’s (which they have no clue how to portray).

You know what, IF you are right about the target audience then there would no need to have IMDB or Rotten Tomatoes ratings. It is not about the seriousness, it is about the laziness.