Series [Please do NOT post any spoilers] - Episode IV

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Gordon Ramsay Uncharted S01E03, cant find it anywhere.
I'm four minutes into ep 1 and he hasn't fallen off the cliff... given that there are another four episodes that follow, is it safe to assume he doesn't?

Sugarman

Making Sugar
Started watching "Billions" and "Blacklist"
Strange I thought Billions would be good and Blacklist Boring as ****, behold it's the other way around. Got to episode 4 of Billions and deleted it from my watch list.

DanDango

Executive Member
Tue, 20. Aug

Adam Ruins Everything S03E06
Ambitions S01E10
Animal Kingdom S04E13
Bachelor in Paradise S06E06
Black Clover S02E97
Bring the Funny S01E07
Huda Boss S02E01
Ink Master S12E11
Intervention S20E03
Miz & Mrs. S01E19
Pandora S01E06
Pose S02E10
SeaChange S04E03
Tales S02E08
The Detour S04E10

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
Strange I thought Billions would be good and Blacklist Boring as ****, behold it's the other way around. Got to episode 4 of Billions and deleted it from my watch list.
I'd say it's a quality vs quantity.
Dropped Blacklist very early.

Billions had its best season just recently. Can't wait for more.

Azg

Expert Member
I
I could only manage the preening and smugness of James Spader (Blacklist - Red) for one season.

COMPUTEK

Executive Member
80% of people that tells me they dont like Billions usually dont understand what the show is about (they dont follow).

Blacklist you could see from the start was going to turn into a "lets stretch this as far as possible" show .... Im still watching tho :p

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Greed, manipulation, control and power?
Sure, but I think some people are confused by the context...they do not know what hedge funds do and they do not understand what the legal guys do.

They want T&A and explosions....

cerebus

Honorary Master
Sure, but I think some people are confused by the context...they do not know what hedge funds do and they do not understand what the legal guys do.

Does anyone really think Billions is an accurate depiction of the world of hedge funds?

satanboy

Psychonaut seven

I better quit watching Gas Monkey Garage etc, because I don't have a clue about cars (fixing and the inner workings).